• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer Trade

I can get you some Red Chair Mike. Any new Scratch beers come out lately?
Yup, #20 and #21...both of which are is EXCELLENT:

Scratch #21-2009: Artisan Ale
Sale Date: July 15, 2009
1 case limit per person, 2 six packs or 2 growler limit

O.G.: 22
A.B.V.: 7.8%
I.B.U.’s: 16
Malt: Pils, Munich, Crystal
Yeast: Belgian
Hops: German Northern Brewers, Czech Saaz

Scratch #21-2009 is an exercise in deconstruction and minimalism. This Belgian Ale has distinct roots in The Mad Elf minus some key components.

The cherries? Gone.
The honey? Gone.
The chocolate malt? Gone.

Wait, this sounds familiar. It almost sounds like a naked version of The Mad Elf.

Coming in just under 8% ABV, this unfiltered golden beauty shows off the pronounced yeast flavor that made The Mad Elf famous as well as a touch of alcohol and some mellow malt flavors.

Scratch #20-2009: Apollo Imperial Ale
O.G.: 18.5 Plato
A.B.V.: 7%
I.B.U.’s: 115
Malt: Pils, Munich, Crystal
Yeast: House Ale Yeast
Kettle Hops: Apollo, Warrior, Palisade, Amarillo
Hopback: Apollo, Columbus

Scratch #20 has been dubbed Apollo Imperial Ale because of our experimentation with a new hop variety.

Apollo hops are high alpha acid with an intense aroma. Married with other high alpha hops, with almost two pounds of hops added per barrel produced, AIA has an intense staying power in the back of the throat. After a long discussion between Chris, John and the brewers, they dubbed this hop flavor stinky grapefruit with a hint of perfume. The dark color might lead you to believe the some malt may shine through; but no, the hops are the true player in this ale.

Scratch #20 has a dual role, also serving at The Drafting Room’s Anniversary Ale for 2009. We brewed a bit more to serve the brewery and The Drafting Room, but get it while when you see it. Before this intense hop flavor subsides, this beer will be sold out.

How much do the Troegs growlers run Mike? I'd love one for the man room and both of those beers sound excellent.

How much do the Troegs growlers run Mike? I'd love one for the man room and both of those beers sound excellent.
Growlers are a bit tough b/c I have to drive out to Harrisburg (1.5hrs) to get them. The bottles I have access to here, though. The #20 is sold out at the brewery, but the #21 is still available there. I have a line on #20 bottles and growlers (via the Drafting Room) here, though.

Growlers are a bit tough b/c I have to drive out to Harrisburg (1.5hrs) to get them. The bottles I have access to here, though. The #20 is sold out at the brewery, but the #21 is still available there. I have a line on #20 bottles and growlers (via the Drafting Room) here, though.

A bottle of each would make me more than happy then. :thumbs:

ok looking for some Great Divided ... :whistling: ;) haa hhaa hmmm Jonas... LOL JK

Anyone that can offer me would be great ... Nothing immediate can wait a month or two due to funds but looking for a bottle of each:
Old Ruffian
Barrel Aged Old Ruffian
Hibernation Ale
Barrel Aged Hibernation Ale

There has been a lot of ISO for beers lately so bumping this old trading thread.

ISO: Goose Island Vanilla, GI Rare, Cigar City Hunaphu.

FT: FW 13, FW 14 and Black Tuesday.

Hey I was thinkng of trying a pipe. At the thanksgiving herf jon brought som christmas cookies and I still have the smell in my nose.

Hey I was thinkng of trying a pipe. At the thanksgiving herf jon brought som christmas cookies and I still have the smell in my nose.

I love pipes! but have neglected it lately. if ur interested i can send ya a pic or two. Is that boswell christmas cookie? If you liked that you would enjoy the non-aromatic bblends much more!