• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer Trade

I'm gonna sell some stuff out of my cellar to fund a kegerator conversion. If any of you guys are interested PM me and I'll get you a list of what's available.

about a year and a half ago i got this in a BIF ... had it this weekend and I'm want more.

Siberian Night, can anyone get these?

about a year and a half ago i got this in a BIF ... had it this weekend and I'm want more.

I am almost 100% that my local has these all day long Mike.. I will look and let you know. Send me a note with how many you are looking for.

Mike if tim can't help you out let me know.

I would love a sixer if you can get some for me :thumbs:
I love that beer. I'm sure you're shocked Mike! :p

Not surprised at all :laugh: ! ...this stout was a total flavor bomb ... caught me off guard. Smooth and creamy wished I would have tried it sooner.
Chocolate & coffee punch you in the mouth.

Anyone have access to Duck-Rabbit?

Looking for:
Duck-Rabbit Baltic Porter
Duck-Rabbit Porter
Duck-Rabbit Milk Stout
Duck-Rabbit Rabid Duck
Duck-Rabbit Wee Heavy Scotch Style Ale
Duck-Rabbit Barleywine
Duck-Rabbitor Doppelbock (Not sure if it has been released yet)

Looking for:
Duck-Rabbit Porter
Duck-Rabbit Milk Stout
Duck-Rabbit Rabid Duck
Duck-Rabbit Barleywine

Mike I got you on 2,3,4,and 6. I am not sure about the others.

Looking for some Pliny the elder and some Hair of the Dog - Blue Dot, Adam, and Matt

Looking for some Pliny the elder and some Hair of the Dog - Blue Dot, Adam, and Matt
There is a shortage of PtE, demand is too high but a local is getting some in tomorrow.
I think another local has Blue Dot and Adam but not sure about Matt

There is a shortage of PtE, demand is too high but a local is getting some in tomorrow.
I think another local has Blue Dot and Adam but not sure about Matt

Mike,

I think the Glendale Whole Foods has RR Consecration (4 bottles), Blind Pig, PtE and Adam.

David/Tim,

Let me know if you guys are interested in the RR Consecration and I'll pick it up for our next round of trades.

-Chico

Im takin' care of except for the blue dot...

Thanks guys ... YOU ROCK !!!

Sorry guys I have been out of the loopf for a while. Had some family issues that arose. but Im back and ready to fulfill my obligations.

Also I just got in an order of.

Pliny the elder
La folie
Dark Kriek
Mirror Mirror
Boulevard Saison Brett batch 2

Also got work Goose is re-releasing the Juliet in July. As they were not happy with their most recent production. So I will be in search of some cases if anyone wants in.

I would love some RR consecration but have nothing good to trade. How about some cash??

Sorry guys I have been out of the loopf for a while. Had some family issues that arose. but Im back and ready to fulfill my obligations.

Also I just got in an order of.

Pliny the elder
La folie
Dark Kriek
Mirror Mirror
Boulevard Saison Brett batch 2

Also got work Goose is re-releasing the Juliet in July. As they were not happy with their most recent production. So I will be in search of some cases if anyone wants in.

I would love some RR consecration but have nothing good to trade. How about some cash??

Alex, I would love to get in on some Juliet. Keep me posted:).

Looking for:
Duck-Rabbit Porter
Duck-Rabbit Milk Stout
Duck-Rabbit Rabid Duck
Duck-Rabbit Barleywine

anyone hooked you up on the Duck? This is brewed in my backyard. I can get most of these.

Looking for a few beers I can't obtain locally:

Deschutes The Abyss
Deschutes Black Butte XX
Deschutes Black Butte XXI
Dark Lord
Kentucky Breakfast Stout
GI Bourbon County Stout
B.O.R.I.S. & the Bourbon Aged version
Any Bourbon Aged Stout/Porter

I have:
Stone RIS 2009
Ten Fidy
Chocolate Oak Aged Yeti Imperial Stout

I can get most any Stone or Rogue beers. I saw Dogfish Head 120 minute the other day but I'm not sure if it's still there. I also have access to a local Fort Worth beer called Rahr that's pretty tasty. www.rahrbrewery.com

Otherwise I can trade for cigars or just straight up cash.

ISO: a small handful of goodies I can't get in SEPA
  • Summer YuleSmith
  • Deschutes Red Chair IPA
  • Deschutes Mirror Mirror (2 bottles)
  • Deschutes Black Butte XXI (2 bottles)
I can do cash, but would prefer a trade, as all my discretionary income is being rerouted to diapers at this point. I can procure just about anything you are looking for locally or nationwide, so long as it's not Deschutes, FFF, Alesmith, Surly or Goose Island. Some great local gems were just released, and I've got some fun stuff in the cellar. LMK if you can help!