• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beer Trade

Alright, left coasters, I'm ISO some Deschutes goodness:

Hop Henge Experimental IPA
Mirror Mirror Barleywine
Red Chair IPA

I have all the usual East Coast/SEPA suspects, including some quickly-disappearing Nugget Nectar. Also have Troegs new Flying Mouflan barleywine and Victory Wild Devil bretty IPA.

I've got ya covered on the Hop Henge if you want me to just pick you up some Mike, got too many other things going right now for a trade.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested in buying a temp controller in exchange for some beer. I'll make it worthwhile for ya.

Alright ... just went to Bristol Farms for lunch and low and behold they had a bottle of FW12.

Any takers, FW12 for DL 09?

Anyone looking for anything East Coastish for a DL? My brother and I have been trying to track one of these down forever now.

Already made a trade with him for the Sour.

If anyone needs any Goose Island Stuff, Half Acre, Metropolitan, Flossmor Station and or other Chicago area stuff (growlers from Flossmor wont ship well).

Still looking for Sours and or regionals.

Looking for some Terrapin Brews
  • Terrapin Big Hoppy Monster
  • Terrapin Coffee Oatmeal Imperial Stout
  • Terrapin Dos Cocoas Chocolate Porter

Had a sample of Goose Island Juliet 2009... I really liked it but want to try it again...

You know what I have... :D

Anyone looking for anything East Coastish for a DL? My brother and I have been trying to track one of these down forever now.

Yep...

Kate the great :sign:

Fugger! :sign:

Peche Mortel, Black Albert, Smuttynose Imperial Stout, Choklat, Mokah, Vintage/Fresh Dogfish Head World Wide Stout (Back to '04 I believe), Moylans Hopsickle, Troegs Flying Mouflan

That's a lot of the rarer stuff I can get my paws on.

Yep...

Kate the great :sign:

Fugger! :sign:

Peche Mortel, Black Albert, Smuttynose Imperial Stout, Choklat, Mokah, Vintage/Fresh Dogfish Head World Wide Stout (Back to '04 I believe), Moylans Hopsickle, Troegs Flying Mouflan

That's a lot of the rarer stuff I can get my paws on.

'04 WWS!!!!!

Unable to locate any Sofie and Juliet. Those things went faster than than Cher's virginity.

David - 468821610139467

Tim - 468821610139474

Sorry for taking so long. Packages should get there on Saturday. Enjoy guys!

Unable to locate any Sofie and Juliet. Those things went faster than than Cher's virginity.

I just got an email from Binny's that they have Juliet for $12.99

run run as fast as you can ....

I'm guessing Alex has not seen this post... :(

I went to the Binnys across the street from work. (a cple blocks down from goose) They basically laughed me out of the store when I asked for Juliet..LOL!
Also Flossmoor only bottles the Station and Pullman for sale at liquor stores. Still trying too see if they are going to release the Shimkins Simcoe's.
I even went to the main flagship store and they had none in stock.

Well tell the fuggers to take it off their website, if they don't have / never have in stock..

LOL... Thanks for trying bro..

I just got an email from Binny's that they have Juliet for $12.99

run run as fast as you can ....

I'm guessing Alex has not seen this post... :(

I went to the Binnys across the street from work. (a cple blocks down from goose) They basically laughed me out of the store when I asked for Juliet..LOL!
Also Flossmoor only bottles the Station and Pullman for sale at liquor stores. Still trying too see if they are going to release the Shimkins Simcoe's.
I even went to the main flagship store and they had none in stock.

I bought 2 shimkos' simcoes the night of DLD. I had one the other night and thought it was fantastic. So where is the wooden hell hiding?

I bought 2 shimkos' simcoes the night of DLD. I had one the other night and thought it was fantastic. So where is the wooden hell hiding?

There was a limit of 2 on those and you had to pre-order them, so might be a tough one to find.