• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Beetles?

Hey guys, we got their attention. They've joined our community. Who would've thought? At least I think it's someone from there. They signed on under FamousSmokeShop. I'm guessing they'll post here pretty soon.

They should do more than post. . .

They should fix this problem. This whole situation is uncalled for.

They should do more than post. . .

They should fix this problem. This whole situation is uncalled for
Yes they should and my guess is they will thanks to your letter getting their attention Steve.

Well, if they get in touch with you statelandman, let us know. I would be very interested in knowing what they are going to do.

I will do that. And even if they don't get in touch with me, I will always remember how you guys rallied around and supported me. Thanks again!
:D

You were included in the "you guys" post above. But just in case, here's a big "attaboy" to SD Stack for all his help!!
:p

homer:"hey, you didn't thank me!!

marge:"you didn't do any thing!!"

homer:"(sheepishly)but i like being thanked."

LOL!! :p :p :p :p :p

seriuosly though folks, looks like we got their attention!
and hey, no prob state LM, standing by our bros is what
we're all about!

l8er

todd

I have had LOTS of people stand up for me in the past on a number of issues, so doing so for someone else is a pleasure.

This kind of thing burns me up, when some company obviously doesn't live up to their responsibility, and then acts like they are doing you a favor . . . AND STILL DON'T LIVE UP TO THEIR RESPONSIBILITY! ! ! :angry:

Anyway, I am curious. They were online earlier today looking at the thread, and I am wondering why it has taken them so long to respond. If this were my business, I would have read the thread, and then responded not only personally, but I would have copied to the thread to show that I was willing to take care of my customers (Like the slogan says.)

Sadly, the longer this takes, the worse it looks for the Famous Ones. . .

The good news is, there are so many other people to deal with who DO take care of their customers. . . so, scratch these guys off their list and move on to someone who is famous for their customer service. . . not for what they do to their customers.

At least we know now WHY they are famous. . . or is it infamous? ? ??? ???

Anyway. . . HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

GB (aka Steve)

I know, I can't believe they took the time to register and read the thread this morning but haven't done anything about it. These guys must be thick.

It probably was just some curious underling in the Customer Service department who got Steve's email, but hasn't got the authority or the b#%@s to do anything without "management approval". ???
I'm gonna miss those La Floridita Belicoso Maduros that they sell. It was beginning to turn into a regular smoke for me.

Absoutely ridiculous! I guess they don't want our business. Sorry about that man. I thought for sure we'd get them to make things right :(

It is weird. I can't figure out why they bothered to sign on as a member of this site. They can lurk and read all they want without a membership. And now they open themselves up to all kinds of malicious and obnxious messages in their personal inbox. (Not that any of the fine gentlemen on this board would do anything like that!) ;)

Damn! I never even thought of that. What a winning idea...for others of course as I would never do such a thing :p

Has anyone heard from Customer Service explaining their actions? I got to tell you if someone called and told me they only wanted 2 more of the most expensive cigars in the pack because they had beetles I would wonder why they didn't want all the cigars replaced. IF there were beetles in 2 of the pack I wouldn't chance keeping the rest of them in my humidor. The cigars in that pack have been together for a while IF there were beetles what are the odds the beetles hadn't spread? Try going into any store and if there is a price cut on something and you want a replacement or a return try getting the full price. CUT ME A BREAK!!!!!!!! You paid 19.00 for 9 cigars and want 20.00 for 2 cigars??????????? GET OVER IT!

debi4c said:
Has anyone heard from Customer Service explaining their actions? I got to tell you if someone called and told me they only wanted 2 more of the most expensive cigars in the pack because they had beetles I would wonder why they didn't want all the cigars replaced. IF there were beetles in 2 of the pack I wouldn't chance keeping the rest of them in my humidor. The cigars in that pack have been together for a while IF there were beetles what are the odds the beetles hadn't spread? Try going into any store and if there is a price cut on something and you want a replacement or a return try getting the full price. CUT ME A BREAK!!!!!!!! You paid 19.00 for 9 cigars and want 20.00 for 2 cigars??????????? GET OVER IT!
Welcome Debi.

Don't be shy... just make yourself at home!

Not a very good way to make friends on your first post, bro. :lookup: