• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Big Pittsburgh Herf in OhiO

I would love to attend this herf! Can anybody swing by and give me a ride? :cool:

Bill ~

Heres what you do...My personal aircraft is at the airport in Bismark - the name of my plane is "United" it says so on the tail - go to the front desk there and pay a small fee of about $500.00 USD and they'll give you a piece of paper in order to get on. You may need to show some ID so they know its you that I authorized...then they will also take you back. However if you want to check luggage they may ask for a tip of about $25 to handle your bags, and also if you want to sit near a windo, it may be another $25 for your safety. Thats all there is to it. See you in Feb! Don't forget the jerkey :)

~ t

Sounds good as long as none of the OH guys are Browns fans. :sign:

Browns fans are welcome, they make good targets ;)

Mr. Stone wouldn't allow Brownies inside his cabin.

Someone has to clean the place :D

Mr. Stone wouldn't allow Brownies inside his cabin.

No! But, he did allow cigars that taste like "anus" in there

LOL - thats not nice... :( I believe he would make exceptions. He invited someone from WV!!

I heard that!!!

BTW.........I opened that box of Davidoff's before sending to you. :whistling:

I'm not sure i remember that?

I would love to attend this herf! Can anybody swing by and give me a ride? :cool:
The Canton/Akron airport (CAK) is 45 minutes away and on the way to the cabin :thumbs:

Ok well my name was not shown in the orange. Just didnt know if you had me down or not. Cause I know alot of people would be planning on making the trip if the main event makes an appearance :whistling: :laugh: .

David

Dave - I'm only updating my "about me page" so everyone can check there to see who is coming and see their status and also try to help out in case someone needs a ride as in niclor's case. he wants to come but needs a ride. Its mentioned there so anyone coming from his area can maybe pick him up. I believe he may be coming with Keystone_Raider.

Thanks!

~ t

Edit - Main Event??? I'm already here!

That's news to me- thanks for letting me know. :laugh:

Ok well my name was not shown in the orange. Just didnt know if you had me down or not. Cause I know alot of people would be planning on making the trip if the main event makes an appearance :whistling: :laugh: .

David

Dave - I'm only updating my "about me page" so everyone can check there to see who is coming and see their status and also try to help out in case someone needs a ride as in niclor's case. he wants to come but needs a ride. Its mentioned there so anyone coming from his area can maybe pick him up. I believe he may be coming with Keystone_Raider.

Thanks!

~ t

Edit - Main Event??? I'm already here!

That's news to me- thanks for letting me know. :laugh:

Nick mentione din a PM he was going to try to get in touch with you to see if you 2 could hook up for a ride. Sorry for blind siding you...he just mentioned it, so I'm sure he'll be contacting you about it at some point. I appologize if I was presumptuous.

~ t

Jeff - how many can your cabin hold. We may need a cutoff # or we can make other arrangements if it gets larger than you can accommodate.

As of now - 9 confirmed, 3 iffy.

MaxNoodle, gtadroptop, garlicbreath (iffy), cigarstone, JFields (iffy), cookie_1978, keystone_raider, Mizicke5273, Nicklor (needs a ride), sweetrice (iffy), theroberthogan, roadwarior,

~ t

From the Hillbilly HERF at Camp Stone.

gallery_6688_501_101230.jpg

Jeff - how many can your cabin hold. We may need a cutoff # or we can make other arrangements if it gets larger than you can accommodate.

As of now - 9 confirmed, 3 iffy.

MaxNoodle, gtadroptop, garlicbreath (iffy), cigarstone, JFields (iffy), cookie_1978, keystone_raider, Mizicke5273, Nicklor (needs a ride), sweetrice (iffy), theroberthogan, roadwarior,

~ t

I can accommodate 15 guys for the day. There are beds to sleep 4 and recliners and floor to accommodate a couple more. There is a Days Inn in Carrollton which is a 6-7 mile drive. Parking is limited so car pooling would be wise. Look up at Gtadroptop's post to see what you are in for.

If any Browns fans come they can run a shuttle to the hotel after they clean the cabin. ;)

I have very few rules at the Stone Mountain Lodge:
1. Absolutely no smoking in bed
2. If you can't be nice when you drink then don't drink

I will not be staying over. I can drive someone if they are somewhat close to the North Hills.

I like your rules. :thumbs:

I also like the idea of bringing a box of sticks and having a pass with everyone there.

This should be fun.

Amen on the parking. Don't let CigarStone fool you, though. He's done a lot of work to the cabin and it's very nice. Might want to make sure you have some good snow tires. In winter weather, the final approach can be challenging for non-4x4's.

I can accommodate 15 guys for the day. There are beds to sleep 4 and recliners and floor to accommodate a couple more. There is a Days Inn in Carrollton which is a 6-7 mile drive. Parking is limited so car pooling would be wise. Look up at Gtadroptop's post to see what you are in for.

If any Browns fans come they can run a shuttle to the hotel after they clean the cabin. ;)

I have very few rules at the Stone Mountain Lodge:
1. Absolutely no smoking in bed
2. If you can't be nice when you drink then don't drink

Ok - well as of now there are 13 on the list. We'll see how much it grows, if at all, and then make the final decision.

Here are my suggestions.

(IF WE HAVE 15 OR LESS ONLY)
IF we go to "Cigarstone's" (Jeff) cabin.

1. We'll cut it off at the first 15 committments. That means if you're an "iffy" you're out. Sorry. So if you're an "iffy" and your status changes, let me know ASAP.

2. The HERF should be Saturday Feb 28th. That way people who can not stay can come in the early afternoon and leave whenever they need to. Those who are staying can go to the hotel that night after we clean up after ourselves.

OR

(THIS IS FOR <=> 15 PEOPLE...)
1. We still make it on Saturday the 28th but find a local establishment that is cigar friendly. althought I am biased, I am suggesting somewhere in Pittsburgh, but not because of my bias, but because we have people come from all directions (E. Ohio, Erie, Greensburg, WV) and I think Pittsburgh is central. Any establishment reccommendations are welcome and we can all vote - majority rules. We could meet mid afternoon for drinks etc...and have a good dinner...live it up. I have 2 extra bedrooms and a large couch in my gameroom at my house if someone needs to crash.

NOTE: In either case I think we should have a Pittsburgh Pass where we each bring a box of cigars or at least enough for each person, and do a had to be there PASS.

My .02 cents.

~ t

BTW - I have the same rules at my house as Jeff does at his cabin plus no smoking in the house, not just the bed.

Amen on the parking. Don't let CigarStone fool you, though. He's done a lot of work to the cabin and it's very nice. Might want to make sure you have some good snow tires. In winter weather, the final approach can be challenging for non-4x4's.

I have a crew cab 4X4 if someone needs a ride from Pittsburgh (south hills). I can fit 5 plus whatever you're bringing.

I would hate to miss out on meeting a BOTL or SOTL so if it goes a couple over the 15 mark due to last minute issues that is not a show stopper.

If the weather is bad I will have a 4X4 to get you the last couple hundred yards......

Meet Fi-Fi
f_FifiLittleBm_d426d26.jpg

it's not that bad, I can get to it by car 99% of the time.

I would hate to miss out on meeting a BOTL or SOTL so if it goes a couple over the 15 mark due to last minute issues that is not a show stopper.

Jeff ~

what if the weather is rainy - can your cabin sit that many "inside"? I just don't want to over book!

O - Another suggestion if we go to Jeffs - BYO(B) (Beer / Bottle)...

~ t

I am leaning more towards a Good to go, than an Iffy. I was wondering if it would be out of the question to ask if we could meet a few brothers on Friday night? Before Saturday. I am thinking of coming up Thursday, visit the significant other then drive Drive to Pittsburgh. Still leave me on the Iffy. But Just thought I should move my status to a good looking Iffy than a bad looking Iffy.

David

I am leaning more towards a Good to go, than an Iffy. I was wondering if it would be out of the question to ask if we could meet a few brothers on Friday night? Before Saturday. I am thinking of coming up Thursday, visit the significant other then drive Drive to Pittsburgh. Still leave me on the Iffy. But Just thought I should move my status to a good looking Iffy than a bad looking Iffy.

David

Dave - If you wanna come up Friday you can stay at my house and we could meet some locals if anyone wants to come into the 'burgh...LMK! Then we could even go together on Saturday...

Edit:
Also - iffy is iffy - no good or bad. I just need a committment for 2 reasons, (1) - Jeffs place has limitations, and (b) - everyone else would need to know how many sticks to bring for the pass if we do that.

~ t

We should see if their will be a Pitt B-ball game going on. :whistling:

I can "probably" get good tickets if so....my wife works for an attorney who has season passes - he likes cigars and I'm sure he'll hook me up with some tix if he can, he'll even go out with us.