• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Big Pittsburgh Herf in OhiO

FWIW- first time I HERFED at Jeffs for the weekend it almost killed me. I think the third day in I was totally drunk by 11:30 AM and did not quit drinking until 2 the next morning. At one point I was so far gone I was actually trying to smoke from the lit end of the cigar. :blush:

On the way back home I got into Pittsburgh and was so brain dead stupid that I did not know where I was and had to call my wife to help me get home. :laugh: ( I don't have one of those inaccurate GPS systems like gtadroptop :whistling: )

When I did get home, I told Dianne not to let me make any decisions about anything that day and I collapsed into my recliner. It seriously took me about a week to recover.

But what a damn good time it was! And I'm looking forward to this one.

For you NEWBS and lightweights - you have been warned. :0

And I had a good damn time watching you do it all bro.

Although, I was a little nervous when I thought you crawled into bed with me. Glad it only turned out to be Doug's dog. :laugh:

FWIW- first time I HERFED at Jeffs for the weekend it almost killed me. I think the third day in I was totally drunk by 11:30 AM and did not quit drinking until 2 the next morning. At one point I was so far gone I was actually trying to smoke from the lit end of the cigar. :blush:

On the way back home I got into Pittsburgh and was so brain dead stupid that I did not know where I was and had to call my wife to help me get home. :laugh: ( I don't have one of those inaccurate GPS systems like gtadroptop :whistling: )

When I did get home, I told Dianne not to let me make any decisions about anything that day and I collapsed into my recliner. It seriously took me about a week to recover.

Although, I was a little nervous when I thought you crawled into bed with me. Glad it only turned out to be Doug's dog. :laugh:

That dog got around.

And my GPS wasn't inaccurate. They just put the mall in the wrong place. :rolleyes:

These comments about mental incapacitation and dogs getting around are making me look bad (actually, I am kinda proud after reading Jim's post). My son's (Doug) dog is a man's dog and would never crawl in bed with another man so I am not sure what was going on while I was sleeping but rest assured there will be no dog to blame this time :whistling: .......and if any I hear any more talk about strange bed partners at my cabin it will be the last HERF hosted there (can you tell I am homophobic!?) :D

As far as the hotel, there is a Days Inn in Carrollton, Ohio 6 miles from the cabin.

Remember my rules:
1. Absolutely no smoking bed
2. If you can't be nice when you drink then don't drink

That dog got around.

And my GPS wasn't inaccurate. They just put the mall in the wrong place. :rolleyes:

They must have put my cabin in the wrong place too :whistling: as I recall it took you about 5 hours to get there from Erie Pa. which is a 90 minute drive ???

That dog got around.

They must have put my cabin in the wrong place too :whistling: as I recall it took you about 5 hours to get there from Erie Pa. which is a 90 minute drive ???

'90 minute drive', my a**. But I did take the long way.

New beer to try for this one. I'll be bringing a few growlers from The BrewErie.

Jeff ~

Could you post directions from Pittsburgh? And name of the hotel in town if you know it and contact info if you have that too. Also post anything you feel people coming up for the first time should know.

Thanks!

~ t

Jeff ~

Could you post directions from Pittsburgh? And name of the hotel in town if you know it and contact info if you have that too. Also post anything you feel people coming up for the first time should know.

Thanks!

~ t

Hotel: Days Inn Carrollton, Ohio
Directions: I will PM you the address which you can send out to the guys to look up on mapquest.
Dress to be outside by a fire (your clothes will stink)
I will have a place to park at the top of the hill so some can car pool down to the cabin because I have limited parking. Guys can also car pool from the hotel.

Will a Mazada 3 make it all the way to the cabin? Looks like BMW and I are going to be staying at the Days Inn, and if my car is going to get stuck before it makes to the cabin parking we may need to get someone to shuttle us from the hotel...or rent a truck for the weekend.

Will a Mazada 3 make it all the way to the cabin? Looks like BMW and I are going to be staying at the Days Inn, and if my car is going to get stuck before it makes to the cabin parking we may need to get someone to shuttle us from the hotel...or rent a truck for the weekend.

My Mini Cooper used to make it but depending on weather it could be a no go. I will have parking 1/4 mile away and we can get you to the cabin from there.

Jeff ~

Thanks!

~ t

Hotel: Days Inn Carrollton, Ohio
Directions: I will PM you the address which you can send out to the guys to look up on mapquest.
Dress to be outside by a fire (your clothes will stink)
I will have a place to park at the top of the hill so some can car pool down to the cabin because I have limited parking. Guys can also car pool from the hotel.

Sounds good to me, did the address go out? Aside from liquid refreshments, what kind of facilities are there for nourishment?

So the Herf is actually Satuarday, with a little "mixer" on Friday or I am not picking up what your putting down? I guess I should go back and reread all the posts.

And yes, I know the Browns suck. But hey I guess Brylon is right, I just expect too much.

There will be a brief Steelers Nation informational meeting prior to the start of your wonderful weekend vacation. Attendance is mandatory for all Browns Backers.

There will be a brief Steelers Nation informational meeting prior to the start of your wonderful weekend vacation. Attendance is mandatory for all Browns Backers.

A prayer of thanks for the Steelers sixth Super Bowl victory will be conducted by yours truly.

As far as menu:

I will be cooking some stuff on the smoker (brats, salmon, chicken, etc.)

There will be a fire for cooking on (hot dogs, brats, etc.) There is a grill for cooking on a hickory fire (steaks and burgers) and there is a gas grill.

Bring what you want to drink.

I am also happy to host the Friday night mixer for those staying at the cabin or the hotel and arriving Friday.

UpDate -

Ok - We have 9 confirmed:
Cigarstone - aka Jeff
gtadroptop - aka John
Keystone_Raider - aka Jim
Niclor - aka Nick
MaxNoodle - aka Tony
Breedy - aka Brandon
TheRobertHogan - aka Bob? Robert?
cookie_1978 - aka Rob
Punk_Lawyer - aka ??

Still waiting to hear from:
Jfields, Mizicke5273, RaodWarior

This must really be on my mind...I'm starting to have dreams about it, Nicklor had really long hair thats all I remember right now.

Anyway - I hope you have decided on your sticks for the pass and the next 5 weeks or so can't go bt fast enough!!

~ t

UpDate -

Cigarstone - aka Jeff
gtadroptop - aka John
Niclor - aka Nick
MaxNoodle - aka Tony
Breedy - aka Brandon
cookie_1978 - aka Rob
Punk_Lawyer - aka ??

This must really be on my mind...I'm starting to have dreams about it, Nicklor had really long hair thats all I remember right now.

Anyway - I hope you have decided on your sticks for the pass and the next 5 weeks or so can't go bt fast enough!!

~ t

Dude - You need to be dreaming of a Steeler victory. Maybe you should lay off the crack around bed time.

I received my pass box in the mail yesterday. I am ready.

Bob ~

BMW already backed out as did garlicbreath and sweetrice...

~ t

You can call me Bob.

I'm 99% positive BMW (Andrew) is coming with me. Speak up Andrew.

Dude - You need to be dreaming of a Steeler victory. Maybe you should lay off the crack around bed time.

I received my pass box in the mail yesterday. I am ready.

LOL - no shit! I'm going crazy! I think I need to get back to Jernigans for a smoke! I'm jonsin' man!!! HELP ME!!!! :(

UpDate -

Cigarstone - aka Jeff
gtadroptop - aka John
Niclor - aka Nick
MaxNoodle - aka Tony
Breedy - aka Brandon
cookie_1978 - aka Rob
Punk_Lawyer - aka ??

~ t

Punk_Lawyer - aka ?? name is stu.

Sorry I cant make it, I tired to change the date of when I will be up in ohio, sadly its the weekend before the herf.

David