• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Big Pittsburgh Herf in OhiO

I'll say 8.

Just in case you have personalized tags.

DXXXI - 531

Thanks for the contest! :sign:

I have another Super contest!

If anyone can properly predict the Super Bowl in which the Browns will finally appear (i.e. Super Bowl DXXXII which equals 532) that is the number of super premium cigars they will receive from me.

Rules:

I must be alive for you to collect (which makes this a mute point)

If the Browns leave Cleveland "again" and win it somewhere else "again", it doesn't count.

If I sleep with a super model prior to the Browns getting to the Super Bowl, all bets are off!

In all honesty, I don't believe in kicking a man (or team) when they are down but, holy rip roarin phuk, if they're not willing to get up (ever) (out of the basement) I say they are fair game ;)

Update:1.  It looks like Jfields may be able to join us :thumbs:
Well Boys I am glad JFields is coming to the HERF! He certainly needs the time away! There has been some talk of his less than adequate alcohol intake lately, and the repercussions he may encounter once you lot have your way, ie. shaving cream, magic markers etc. All I can say is no matter what you do with my hubby, please take pics and send them to me, I could use a good laugh!!! :D Oh! almost forgot one SOTL (me) is more than enough for him to handle so don't get any ideas!!!

Jeff got bubble gum? :whistling:

Hi Donella!

Don't worry about John, we will take good care of him ;) Have you ever seen John in a dress? Ummmmmm, maybe you shouldn't answer that :whistling: And no need to worry about other women, we will way too engrossed in our cigars to think about women!

Gentlemen, I am happy to report that the office concern that I had earlier reported is now eliminated. I appear to have freed all of the necessary lines for my Saturday arrival. I should be arriving on time and bringing goods from the "Promised Land of Leaf and Libation" (aka, Kentucky). Let me know if you want me to pick up anything special as far as libations go. :thumbs:

Gentlemen, I am happy to report that the office concern that I had earlier reported is now eliminated. I appear to have freed all of the necessary lines for my Saturday arrival. I should be arriving on time and bringing goods from the "Promised Land of Leaf and Libation" (aka, Kentucky). Let me know if you want me to pick up anything special as far as libations go. :thumbs:

Since we now are doing this at the club that free's up some of the restriction I had at the cabin:

Feel free to bring whatever trips your trigger

There are two refrigerators

There is a commercial kitchen.....but let's not go crazy; remember, I am smoking chicken for all.

If a few people could bring ice it would be helpful

Does anyone have "cornhole" the bean bag game?

OOOOO - my brain just exploded - I could go SO many ways with that statement!!!!

Does anyone have "cornhole" the bean bag game?

STU!!! Glad you can make it...we added 2 restrictions...

1. You can not wear that bag-suit you had on in that pic from the "Lets see those faces" thread.
2. Same goes for Jeff!

2nd contest for the HERF:

This will be post # 947 for me...

1 guess per person until next Tuesday @ noon.
Question #1 Qualifies you...
Question #2 Closest wins - over or under

Question #1. Will I reach 1000 by the herf (Sat. Feb 28th)?
Question #2. If so / if not - Projected post count?

Tie breaker -
What was the total points that the Pittsburgh Steelers scored in all of their SuperBowls?

5'er to the winner - to be given at the HERF.

~ t

1. Survey says......Yes
2. I'll be nice 1004

Tie Breaker 168

I too am going to do a contest for a nice 5'r:

Pretty Simple - What is the last digit on my license plate of the car I will be arriving in?

Winner needs to be present -

One guess per person - No duplicate numbers - Once the numbers 0 through 9 have been used, the contest is filled.

See you guys in a week in a half.

errr.....1....

If anyone can properly predict the Super Bowl in which the Browns will finally appear (i.e. Super Bowl DXXXII which equals 532) that is the number of super premium cigars they will receive from me.

Rules:

If the Browns leave Cleveland "again" and win it somewhere else "again", it doesn't count.

If I sleep with a super model prior to the Browns getting to the Super Bowl, all bets are off!

In all honesty, I don't believe in kicking a man (or team) when they are down but, holy rip roarin phuk, if they're not willing to get up (ever) (out of the basement) I say they are fair game ;)

Super Bowl XLV of course.... :D

2nd contest for the HERF:

This will be post # 947 for me...

1 guess per person until next Tuesday @ noon.
Question #1 Qualifies you...
Question #2 Closest wins - over or under

Question #1. Will I reach 1000 by the herf (Sat. Feb 28th)?
Question #2. If so / if not - Projected post count?

Tie breaker -
What was the total points that the Pittsburgh Steelers scored in all of their SuperBowls?

5'er to the winner - to be given at the HERF.

~ t

1. Survey says......Yes
2. I'll be nice 1004

Tie Breaker 168

I too am going to do a contest for a nice 5'r:

Pretty Simple - What is the last digit on my license plate of the car I will be arriving in?

Winner needs to be present -

One guess per person - No duplicate numbers - Once the numbers 0 through 9 have been used, the contest is filled.

See you guys in a week in a half.

errr.....1....

Rules:

Super Bowl XLV of course.... :D

Brandon:

HERE is a guide to the use of roman numerals ;) The number you entered is actually 45 ;)

We're going to be playing beer pong, cornhole bean bags ??? , consorting with Browns fans and now Jfields is coming in drag?

I'm truly at a loss for words.

We're going to be playing beer pong, cornhole bean bags ??? , consorting with Browns fans and now Jfields is coming in drag?

I'm truly at a loss for words.

I have to agree that this is looking bad. Who invited the Browns fans any way? I mean if you are going to pull for a loser then you should at least pull for one with tiger stripes on their helmet. :whistling:

Just getting caught up on this from the last couple days.

Since John is riding in with me I'm going to have to establish a rule-

Show up in drag and you ride on the luggage rack.

Something else to think about - a drag queen might be a hit with some of Jeff's neighbors- a certain scene from Deliverance comes to mind. :0 Remember this is a Hillbilly HERF

WOW, a week or so away from this post and all hell breaks loose, well just a little house-cleaning:

Tony:
#1. yes
#2. 1009
Tiebreaker = 168 (and I did actually look this up, (appeared in 7 super bowls winning 6)

Rob:
I'll say #4 on your plate

Jeff:
Man, that's a low blow, I have no idea, but if it helps you tag a super model then I'm all for it. I guess the first step in the right direction would be to address the front office & coaching staff. And they're latest additions surely aren't going to change the culture in Berea (offices) or on the field. They need a cleansing in Berea, beginning with the owner, until Lerner sells the team there is no hope for this franchise to succeed. Yeah, maybe they'll get lucky like they did in 2007 and win some games (schedule helped that season). But they're will be no consistency until the change takes place at the top IMHO. Surely we're not going to bring the kitties from deep south Ohio into the mix, tiger stripes or not they play like they look, like some sort of bad fashion show gone wrong. Say what you will of my Brownies, I'll take their uni's over the who dey gang any day. Now cheerleaders on the other hand, we could discuss.

So the weather looks like its going to be 40 deg. next weekend...thats "dress" weather ;)

~ t

I'll add a contest - what time will John and I be arriving at Jeff's camp Saturday ?

Jeff can't play but no worries as I have a consolation prize for you that is at least ten yrs old.

John can't either and I don't have a consolation prize for you. :laugh:

HERFer closest without going over gets a nice fiver.

All guesses have to be in by 7 PM Thursday.

Jim