• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Bingo Bomb!

12.7 InkedInkedModo-Bingo_LI.jpg
Do it! Also, with holidays ramping up, if someone is not on as much as another, whats the plan on if someone gets blackout (the bingo way, not the way Jon gets Saturday nights) at the same time? Is it first to chime in or the order of how the 5 numbers were pulled?

View attachment 49796
Do it! Also, with holidays ramping up, if someone is not on as much as another, whats the plan on if someone gets blackout (the bingo way, not the way Jon gets Saturday nights) at the same time? Is it first to chime in or the order of how the 5 numbers were pulled?
Ben it doesn't matter I am going to win. It's tradition!

I had thought of that, whoever scores first in the order the balls are drawn.

So if your last number is 45 and Chad's last number is 60 and the 45 is drawn first then you win.

However if both persons last number is 69 and that ball is drawn I'd like to split the winnings and send half to each. I have doubles or more for every cigar picked so if a 2 players really want the same cigar they can have it.

I had thought of that, whoever scores first in the order the balls are drawn.

So if your last number is 45 and Chad's last number is 60 and the 45 is drawn first then you win.

However if both persons last number is 69 and that ball is drawn I'd like to split the winnings and send half to each. I have doubles or more for every cigar picked so if a 2 players really want the same cigar they can have it.
If I somehow win, too, I'll be more than happy to split the stash with Aaron. I don't see the numbers until a few hours after you pull them, so I'm not down with the first-to-post bullsheeeeeeee-it.

If I somehow win, too, I'll be more than happy to split the stash with Aaron. I don't see the numbers until a few hours after you pull them, so I'm not down with the first-to-post bullsheeeeeeee-it.
Doesn't matter who posts first. It's definitely whoever gets the first winning numbers. And speaking of winning numbers....

Tonight's fiver is.
75 72 37 5 9
20211207_214628.jpg

I will get those cigars posted shortly