• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay it Forward #2!

emoshun said:
Sounds good, I'm going to be reviewing my blind stogie later this week and once I post my review I'll ship it off.
Woohoo!  I hope you enjoy it, Jimmy.  I think I may have gotten you with an obscure one!

No one ever said, "Who wants some?".

Not to leave this hanging, I've updated William with what's going on at the USPS and I hope to see a response from them soon.

Long story short, this was dropped off at the post office 7/24, and there has been no movement since then.

emoshun said:
Not to leave this hanging, I've updated William with what's going on at the USPS and I hope to see a response from them soon.

Long story short, this was dropped off at the post office 7/24, and there has been no movement since then.
I thought it was just my post office. They've lost or misdelivered three out of my last six packages. It's a real bummer!!

Package received, will have a pic up later tonight. So, WHO WANTS SOME?

I look forward trying these, thanks Jimmy.  Should have the review done on the weekend when I take vacation.
med_gallery_19975_1946_122447.jpg

You'll love it! My favorite thing to do on the site. Outside of blather on, of course. :p

Ed, I will have a few things out to you after the holiday weekend.

Yep, the box made it, but the postmark was Wisconson? Wasn't sure I got double bombed or what. That being said, the package looks quite tasty with only one odd ball, something like a Por Longerie or close to that..

Anyway, I think it will be a first of the morning smoke so the tastebuds are fresh and the temp is pleasant.

Since Doc already thinks my brains are jello, I might as well prove it.

Perhaps you read my hometown Wahiawa, lol. That corona is a Por Larranaga petite corona. Very nice cigar, hope you like it.