• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay It Forward

i would love to get involved

When the person is ready to ship he will ask who wants it and you reply "gimme",
it then makes you involved. This assuming you are the first to reply ;)

Brian

I contacted tigger today. I have his address and I will try to get his cigars out on Saturday but I can't promise. My left front brake rotor went out this morning and I will be under the car tomorrow morning swapping both fronts out. If I can get it done before noon I will hit the post office. If not, they'll go out first thing on Monday morning.
DOH! I hope you get it all fixed. Brakes are important!! Especially on a WRX. :whistling: And I hope your family recovers well too.

Note: a set of front rotors for my WRX costs the equivalent of a 25-SLB of Upmann Mag46. :angry:
Gee ... can't tell what color glasses you look at the world through. :laugh: :laugh: My debate the last few days has been, should I go play golf or save my money for some cigars? I think I'll go hit a bucket of balls for 5 bucks and put the rest towards some cigars.

Life happens, I know you are good for those cigars. :thumbs:

defetis, just keep an eye out for when Ginseng ships those cigars. Then you can estimate when they will hit tigger and look for his post, and hover on Cigar Pass. :D

Alrighty,

Tigger, incoming to you! I hope you enjoy the smokes and I look forward to your review.

DCN: 0306 1070 0002 0096 9005

Cory, thanks again for setting up such a fun pass. :thumbs:

Wilkey

Just stopped home for a moment, and there was a package waiting in the mail!

It was from Wilkey!

Therein lay a fine looking mystery smoke! Not only that, but two other very nice looking cigars, a Perdomo Lot 23 and a Perdomo Estate Seleccion A/T...these will force me to do something I said I would never do again! I look forward to it!

I will review this mystery smoke soon! Perhaps on the way to, or at TAA in Hartford tomorrow evening!

so, with the correct answer being the first containing a "gimme"....

WHO
WANTS
TO
REVIEW
SOME
SMOKES?!?!?!?!?

To sum it up, I received:
-a mystery smoke (Ended up being a VR Unicos)
-A Perdomo Lot 23 (Toro?)
-A Perdomo 1991 ESV Nobleza Tubo

Nice looking, every one!!!

Matt and I have been in touch, and a package will go out to him in the next couple of days...

Nicely done, Tig. :thumbs:

I sent the two Perdomos so you could do a little comparison within manufacturer to see what kind of spread exists. Those are for you to enjoy. The mystery stick...well, it's not a Perdomo. ;)

Wilkey

And so it rolls on...

Matt, a package is outbound to you. Enjoy!

DC#: 0305 0830 0000 6133 4309

Tim

Thanks Tim, that was a very quick turn around. Looks like I can add the mystery cigar to my Saturday celebratory line up! I hope it's not a Moonie.

My review will go up today, so who wants the Blind Review PIF?
Caution: Be careful what you wish for, you may end up making an ass out of yourself like I did.

My review will go up today, so who wants the Blind Review PIF?
Caution: Be careful what you wish for, you may end up making an ass out of yourself like I did.

Wow, can't wait to read your review now. :D

Wilkey

...you may end up making an ass out of yourself like I did.

I hope I had some small part in that :p

Can't wait to read your review Matt, and nice job turning this around quickly.

Looks like I forgot to add the contents of my PIF from tigger. He decided to place an attack on my wish list by knocking off:

-Tatuaje Cohete
-Punch Royal Selection No.11

and the Mystery Cigar..

Graycliff Professionale Toro

I have the cigars headed to Jeff on my desk and I will get them out to the PO later on today.

edit to say: Just looked at the package contents and one of them was something other than what I meant to pick up. My mistake undervalues one of the cigars, I will have to replace it tonight and ship tomorrow. Sorry Jeff, I will throw in a small hitch hiker for not getting it out today as promised.

edit no.2: Sticks going out today (Tuesday)

Package on the way: DC# 0305 2710 0000 7198 6285

Funny thing about going to the post office. I brought 2 packages by mistake, so I had no choice but to mail the other one out. No DC#, what's in it, where's it going, who knows?