• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay It Forward

So the package arrived today and inside were some very interesting looking cigars.

1. The Fuente King B
2. Quintero
3. RP Edge
and a very interesting looking cigar with no band that I am going to try and smoke tonight and write my review on.

So I guess a question needs to be ask.

Who wants to do a blind cigar review?

So the package arrived today and inside were some very interesting looking cigars.

1. The Fuente King B
2. Quintero
3. RP Edge
and a very interesting looking cigar with no band that I am going to try and smoke tonight and write my review on.

So I guess a question needs to be ask.

Who wants to do a blind cigar review?

The Quintero was actually for being a day late, not part of the PIF. I'm glad you found the coffin at the bottom of the box for the Edge, I had this bad feeling it would get tossed after seeing 3 cigars in the bag.

Did anyone else say 'gimme'! wink.gif

Tough call for Cory. I would have to concur with Gary though that rules were stated that "gimme" must be used. In any event, there is nothing stopping Grateful1 or cuppajack from making sure the other is on CP when posting the next move.

What to do? Someone please let me know. I want to get this out today.

Ship it to the west coast.

Technically - the 'gimme' statement is NOT in the first post by BD. The 'gimme' clause is installed further down the line.

So - what to do...Jeff - send us both a package... :sign: ...kidding!

How about - you send it to Cuppa...and we'll ask Cory to update the original thread.

Cory, obviously, has the final say on this as he started this pass.

:cool:

Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. :D

Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony. :D

Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help! Help! I'm being repressed!

What to do? Someone please let me know. I want to get this out today.

Ship it to the west coast.

Technically - the 'gimme' statement is NOT in the first post by BD. The 'gimme' clause is installed further down the line.

So - what to do...Jeff - send us both a package... :sign: ...kidding!

How about - you send it to Cuppa...and we'll ask Cory to update the original thread.

:cool:

10-4. DC to Follow

Come and see the violence inherent in the system. Help! Help! I'm being repressed!
LMAO!! I love Monte Python! :cool:

Sorry I didn't respond sooner, I was out of town in the boonies w/ no Internet access. It looks like this went forward as I would have ruled it. The "Gimmie" phrase, while really cool, was not meant in anyway to be a technicallity for someone to not experience a Blind Review of a cigar. (Hence the "or whatever").

I would encourage people to keep using the "Gimmie" phrase, because it adds a level of fun and light heartedness, but not that it should count someone out of the PIF. This PIF was created with the intention of sharing our love of the leaf, from a more unbiassed vantage; while at the same time allowing people to experience what they like about cigars through the critical review process.

Grateful1, in three days or so, you will have your chance to yell "Gimme" again! :thumbs:

Good work Gents!
- C