• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay It Forward

Package received a-ok.

An unmarked dark chestnutty toro + a 7" Torano w/ a maroon band (not sure what this one is) as well as a very nice looking Dunhill...

Can't wait to give 'em a try!

so, who wants to get a package from Cali and do a blind-review??

Dingding!

A package will go out to NY tomorrow or thursday... DC# to follow!

Package headed to NY.

DC# 01038555749703249833

Enjoy!!

I hope to get to my blind-review smoked tonight!

Okay John, got your package today, thank you! It is packed back up and ready to be addressed. Who's next?

Okay CD!
It will be off to Brooklyn first thing Monday morning. Thats just a hop, skip and a jump away. Should be there in no time.

Okay CD your stuff went to the PO today the
Delivery Confirmation # is 0306 0320 0001 7117 6995
I will post my review one day this week on the other thread.

Okay CD your stuff went to the PO today the
Delivery Confirmation # is 0306 0320 0001 7117 6995
I will post my review one day this week on the other thread.
Please post the cigars that were received here also.

TIA,
- C

:blush: OOps!

I received the following cigars:

1 Unknown
1 Partagas Black Label Maximo
1 Torano Exodus 1956 looks like a Toro
1 Indian Tabac Cameroon Robusto Grande

Hey that's 1 to many! Thanks Cupajack!

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 0320 0001 7117 6995
CD I noticed you have not posted yet so I ran the number an got this:

We attempted to deliver your item at 3:24 pm on October 18, 2006 in BROOKLYN, NY 11209 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

What's up with that!!? I took the package to the PO and asked for a confirmation #. What do they want an effen signature? WTF! I am sorry man I can't beleive they want you to go to the PO. I lived in the city til I was 40, I know what a pain in the ass going to the PO is down there. Sorry man I did not intend that to happen. The PO up here is in the sticks and they aren't the shapest tools in the shed. Sorry this happend.

Don't worry they will rediliver tom morning. In reality the USPS guys in NYC are assholes at least at my PO they are lazy so they don't even try to deliver anything that will not fit in the mailbox and just give notices for packages to be picked up. I am already used to it, not that I like it but what can u do.

Label/Receipt Number: 0306 0320 0001 7117 6995
CD I noticed you have not posted yet so I ran the number an got this:

We attempted to deliver your item at 3:24 pm on October 18, 2006 in BROOKLYN, NY 11209 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

What's up with that!!? I took the package to the PO and asked for a confirmation #. What do they want an effen signature? WTF! I am sorry man I can't beleive they want you to go to the PO. I lived in the city til I was 40, I know what a pain in the ass going to the PO is down there. Sorry man I did not intend that to happen. The PO up here is in the sticks and they aren't the shapest tools in the shed. Sorry this happend.

Ok the package is here and the review will be posted this weekend.

Here are the contents

1) Mystery cigar
2) LFD Ligero Maduro
3) LFD Ligero Natural
4) Camacho Maduro
5) Magnum Force

Thanks BurnTongue I love strong cigars and these will be enjoyed a lot :thumbs:

And with that who is NEXT ????

Ok Mr Wolf package is coming your way

DC # 0103 8555 7497 1099 6355 :thumbs: