• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay It Forward

Unfortunately my humi is full and I am too busy to gaurantee a timely review. :( 2 weeks and I'll be back!

Can't wait to review a mystery stick.

Been reading the past reviews, looks like a lot of fun.

I'd say gimmee, but I am leaving tomorrow for Arkansas (work purposes) for a week (returning on the 22nd). Not sure if that kind of schedule would be acceptable to you or not.
Bill

I'd say gimmee, but I am leaving tomorrow for Arkansas (work purposes) for a week (returning on the 22nd). Not sure if that kind of schedule would be acceptable to you or not.
Bill
Sounds to me like that would be ok. Now you just have to be around when he asks the question...

Well I got a package of tobacco goodness today. Thank you kind Sir! I have not tried any of these sticks before. Will be a treat every time!

1282815ri6.jpg

Can't wait to try the mystery stick. Will give them a couple days in the humi before I partake of the mystery due to the fact that they were a tad bit frozen for at least several hours and I am on the last bit of a cold right now.

Ok, now for the big question-

What is the magic word?

"Hooters!"

Come on, folks...bilder's getting itchy to send out some cigars. :D

Wilkey

I'd jump on it but I can't smoke, and by default, can't give a review! I've been buying here and there but im just cubby-hole-ing them until I can... which by then will be nicely aged. :)

Who is next?

Anyone? Hellooo?

I promise, no blunts will be in this shipment. :whistling: