• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay It Forward

Ok, the package came today!!

1: Mystery stick

2: Vibe robusto

3: Trilogy Corojo churchill

4: Oliveros XL 55 maduro

5: Hoya De Monterrey Sultan(s) ?

Ok, so who wants to be next to do a Blind Cigar Review? MAKE SURE you use the correct magic word.....and it ain't please :p

Well??? Who wants it??????

DC# 0103 8555 7498 5045 7747

It'll go out tomorrow!! :thumbs:

BTW, look for a big envelope in there, it's something I was gonna send you soon anyway.... :whistling:

Sweet! I've been wanting to get into this since it started! :thumbs:

Went out about 9 am this morning, so keep an eye out! :thumbs:

BTW, look for a big envelope in there, it's something I was gonna send you soon anyway.... :whistling:

The package landed this afternoon, large envelope and all. Thanks for the great selection, Dan! :thumbs:

1. Mystery stick (review coming soon)
2. Ashton VSG Enchantment
3. AF King B
4. Torano Virtuoso
5. Gurkha Regent

Thanks for the pic, as well! Does Dennis know you're spreading these around? LMAO! :laugh:

The package landed this afternoon, large envelope and all. Thanks for the great selection, Dan! :thumbs:

1. Mystery stick (review coming soon)
2. Ashton VSG Enchantment
3. AF King B
4. Torano Virtuoso
5. Gurkha Regent

Thanks for the pic, as well! Does Dennis know you're spreading these around? LMAO! :laugh:

NOPE!! :laugh: Put it where ever you see fit!! Or scare some trick-or-treaters next week! :sign:

LOL @ insight...

Whatcha waitin' on brothah? :D

Edited to add:

Okay, okay... so, who's next? And verbiage counts, so use the correct password! :whistling:

Gimme!

Ahahaha just noticed your post on me lurking. I always wonder what it shows me browsing since I usually have like 5 or 6 threads tabbed in firefox at a time. I wonder how many people thought I was spying on denverdog's boob test thread last night :blush:

Okay! You got it! I'll send it out on Monday and post a DC as soon as I get the package together. :thumbs:

Here you go:

Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 0103 8555 7498 5235 9797

It will go out with tomorrow's mail! :)

Ok I just got a pretty awesome package from Steve. Knocks a couple off my wish list too!

1. Torano Exodus 1959 Gold
2. Padilla Edicion Especial Achiles (was actually looking at getting a mazo of these yesterday too)
3. 2 Tatuaje Petites
4. AVO (not sure which, never had one of these before)
5. AF Don Carlos #4 mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
6. OMG WHO KNOWS!?!?!?

Thanks for the great package Steve, gonna have trouble deciding what goes first. I will be asking the question a little later.... promised myself a PAM principe while I do a little work first :D

That was excellent. And now... whos next? Don't forget the magic word!