• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Blind Cigar Review - Pay It Forward

You got it! I will get this out tomorrow or Friday. Gonna try and do my blind review tonight if weather permits.

Ok this is going out in the morning!

DC# 0103 8555 9158 0199

Just tried to check the DC. Are you missing 4 digits on that thing?

Fish

ROFL oh man I am a moron sometimes. It went out yesterday morning and here is the correct DC

0103 8555 7499 9158 0199

I tried that number at least 10 times before I realized it was shorter then the other packages I was tracking. I will post up when I get the package. Can't wait to see the goodies inside.

Fish

DC# 0103 8555 7498 5045 7747

It'll go out tomorrow!! :thumbs:

BTW, look for a big envelope in there, it's something I was gonna send you soon anyway.... :whistling:

The package landed this afternoon, large envelope and all. Thanks for the great selection, Dan! :thumbs:

1. Mystery stick (review coming soon)
2. Ashton VSG Enchantment
3. AF King B
4. Torano Virtuoso
5. Gurkha Regent

Thanks for the pic, as well! Does Dennis know you're spreading these around? LMAO! :laugh:

NOPE!! :laugh: Put it where ever you see fit!! Or scare some trick-or-treaters next week! :sign:

Okay boyz, What the hell pics are you sending out? You focker!!! :angry:

Thanks Insight! The goodie bag came and it was trick-or-treating for adults! Inside for those watching was:

1-Gurkha Legend Torpedo (Yum!)
2-Rocky Patel Connecticut Robusto
3-A Fuente Chateau Fuente Rothschild
4-Perdomo possibly Estate Selection

And of course a big fat mystery cigar. Can't wait to light that baby up tonight for review.

Thanks again Insight for the package. Check back later when I ask the magic question...

Fish

Looks like a nice package! I see were upto 5 cigars now! LOL! By the time this pass is done it should be interesting to see how big the packages get.

The A.F. is a chateau fuente SG and the perdomo is indeed an E.S. I hope you enjoy the package, I tried to mix it up a bit.

Just wanted to say thanks again to Insight for the great sticks. This mystery cigar is very good.

So, who is next?

Fish

OK Mark, you win.

I am packing you up a package now and it should go out in tomorrow's mail to the address in your profile. I think I have some sticks you may enjoy.

Fish

OK, it's on the way. You should have it no later then Friday.

DC: 0306 1070 0002 8863 0200

Fish

Package arrived

1 x Romeo Y Julieta Tube
1 x CAO eXtreme
1 x AF Double Château
1 x Rocky Patel Vintage ’92 glass tube
1 x mystery stick

Thanks Fish :thumbs:

It's freezing outside today, but I'll certainly smoke this baby over the weekend and write a review. :)