• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boswell Pass II - IN PROGRESS

So I posted the tobacco line-up. I'm still working out the details on the pass. Thinking of doing something a bit different. Still undecided, but I'll have my mind made up after the mid-night dead-line. Thanks everyone for participating and it will not be long now!

pi.gif

I don't see any 586 in there..... :whistling:

Very nice lineup, Tim! There are a few in there I've yet to try because I didn't even know they existed.

WOW :love: What a line up of baccy!. I love Boswell's tobacco and pipes man. I think when I travel up to Maryland to visit the fam for Christmas, I'm gonna make my way up there to see the place. I am really looking forward to this pass. Thanks again BrewMeister

WOW! Brew, you went above and beyond! That is amazing! Thanks for all your work on this so far. We all really appreciate it!

And you get extra credit for lining them up in alphabetical order. :thumbs:

pipesmiley.gif
Attention PIPERS, the rules, etc are updated in the OP.

The BIRD FLIES in the morning.
To who knows where?
:thumbs:
Questions?
Concerns?
Change your mind?
Now's the time.

"LAST PIPER STANDING Contest" Interesting concept for the pass and pretty cool!
Thanks for all the thought and hard work you've put into this Brew, and thank JM

Wow, very generous of you Brew and of the people at Boswell's. I am really looking forward to trying some of these blends. Thanks again for putting this together.

Awesome, Tim! I couldn't have thought of a better way to do this.

:thumbs:

So the LUCKY FIRST RECIPIENT has been selected by my lovely wife. The shipping label printed. And as soon as my fantastic mail lady picks up the PARCEL, the LAST PIPER STANDING PASS ® will be on its way.

The PIGEON
pigeon.gif
is in the wind!
pipesmiley.gif
Good LUCK ALL!

Woohhooo! Thanks again so much for all the work in putting this together. Can't wait.
Chris

I feel like a little kid on christmas eve...... Can't wait for this thing to start poppin up.

A bit of a PROGRESS report - just to keep things interesting. :whistling:

"USPS.COM" said:
Label/Receipt Number: 0103 8555 7496 6109 2342
Detailed Results:

Processed, November 04, 2008, 12:44 am, SWEDESBORO, NJ 08085
Shipment Accepted; November 03, 2008, 2:02 pm, ORRTANNA, PA 17353
Electronic Shipping Info Received, November 03, 2008

Quick question: How big are the Boswell bags in the pass? My collection is not at all well established and I only have 50g tins. Will this be sufficient enough to trade with?