• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Boswell Pass II - IN PROGRESS

just for clarification, there will be a bunch of envelopes in the box, and the person up picks one of the envelopes and passes on to that person, right?

Quick question: How big are the Boswell bags in the pass? My collection is not at all well established and I only have 50g tins. Will this be sufficient enough to trade with?

The bags from Boswell or 1oz bags.

Quick question: How big are the Boswell bags in the pass? My collection is not at all well established and I only have 50g tins. Will this be sufficient enough to trade with?

The bags from Boswell or 1oz bags.

Just for clarification, 1oz = roughly 28-29 grams, so a 50g tin is more than enough. I'd add in 50g of whatever it is you have, tin or bulk.

I ran to the shop today to get some bags of blends just in case tins weren't acceptable. I got 3oz of their Dark English blend, 3oz of their Bombay blend and 3oz of Dunhill 965. I've heard a little about the 965 but these guys were treating it like it was Opus Maduros. I didn't realize the Boswell bags were 1oz though, is it ok if I put those bags in for what I choose to trade?

Divide them using your scales if you want to in order to keep some for yourself.

Divide them using your scales if you want to in order to keep some for yourself.

Which scale should I use, my cocaine one or the heroin one? :laugh:

Good idea actually. I'll get some small bags and divide them up.

Which scale should I use, my cocaine one or the heroin one? :laugh:

Good idea actually. I'll get some small bags and divide them up.

I use the cocaine one and then bag it up in my dub sack baggies ;)
Dubsack.jpg
:laugh: :laugh:

Joking really!

Just got it! My takes:
Berry Cobbler
Hunter's Choice
Premium Burley

puts:
orlik golden sliced
butera pelican

I will have a tracking number by tomorrow morning.

Outstanding JOSH!
Sorry you were the first selected, however, you have the full selection to pick from.
Did everything arrive OK?

From one Tim to another,

This is a great looking pass. I really like the extra PIF and contest that is built in. Just goes to show what a true BOTL Cigar or Pipe can do when they put their mind to it.

Good luck everyone, I will be lurking

Tim

Outstanding JOSH!
Sorry you were the first selected, however, you have the full selection to pick from.
Did everything arrive OK?
It's totally ok! Everything was pristine, and that box smelled like heaven! haha.

The lady at the post office said "that is some of the best smelling coffee I have ever smelled!" haha (because it was shipped in the coffee box).

I hope everyone enjoys this pass, this is my first one, and I am loving it! Hopefully my puts were appropriate.

I shipped the box off last night, and it should be arriving to the next person on Friday!

Great choices, Josh! I had my eye on the Hunter's Choice myself. I'll be interested in your take on it.

Putting up the forcefield against packages for the next few days... :p

Great choices, Josh! I had my eye on the Hunter's Choice myself. I'll be interested in your take on it.

Putting up the forcefield against packages for the next few days... :p

It smells really interesting, I am anxious to try it! I will post up a review!

I have had a couple bowls of the Hunters choice. It is a very good tobacco. Doesn't quite surpass some of the others I have tried, but an enjoyable smoke it is.
B

Well, it looks like my forcefield worked this time! No box in my mail today. :)