• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

BOTL's in Arms Pass 2010

And we're off!!! :thumbs:

tommygungirl.jpg

~Boar

My puts/takes for review

13) Illusione Nosotros Toro ----------- T:35) 06' AF Anejo #48
18) LFD Habano Perfecto ------------- T:36) Tatuaje East Coast
26) Tatuaje Noellas Reserva --------- T:37) Tatuaje T 110

My puts/takes for review

I have the illusione at $11.20 and the AF at $9.75. Age and/ or rarity could be a deciding factor....I'll leave it to the masses to decide. Thoughts guys?

Good! :thumbs:

My puts/takes for review

I have the illusione at $11.20 and the AF at $9.75. Age and/ or rarity could be a deciding factor....I'll leave it to the masses to decide. Thoughts guys?

Age, rarity and the fact that the Nosostros typically sells at MSRP (or MSRP + taxes) and the Anejo almost never does okays it IMHO. Granted, we use MSRP on the rare ones so as not to encourage gougers or pass price inflation along, but $11.20 isn't out of line over-the-counter for the Anejo, even though $1.45 difference between MSRPs is a bit of a gap for a pass.

~Boar

My puts/takes for review

Not sure where you got the $11.20 Jake but taking an average from the three vendors that have them available on the Comparison Shopper shows the Illusion at $9.40+-. Based on Comp. Shopper, I think this trade works.

Not sure where you got the $11.20 Jake but taking an average from the three vendors that have them available on the Comparison Shopper shows the Illusion at $9.40+-. Based on Comp. Shopper, I think this trade works.

You are correct. Comparison shopper on cigarcyclopedia has them at around $9.40 with the box prices. (I average 3 box prices...just used different vendors.)

My puts/takes for review

Bruce....you are all set!

I hate to chime in late but I don't think the Anejo for Illusione Dosnt work for a couple reasons. One is the Illusione is a regular production stick and the Anejo only is available at certain time of year and plus the Anejo is an 06 (hard to come by). Just my 02 cents. But Jake you are the man. Very generous put. Will a put on the same line as the Illusione be able to take the Anejo??

Brian

On the way! Sent out Saturday, should be there Monday.

Jake: the punch thingy didn't work out. Turns out brass is way too soft to hold an edge. The sharpened edge would fold up on just about anything. I would have made them from steel cases but I never bothered to keep any!

DC: 0310 2010 0000 8425 5100

On the way! Sent out Saturday, should be there Monday.

Jake: the punch thingy didn't work out. Turns out brass is way too soft to hold an edge. The sharpened edge would fold up on just about anything. I would have made them from steel cases but I never bothered to keep any!

DC: 0310 2010 0000 8425 5100

Thanks for the heads up! It was quite a brilliant idea...too bad it didn't work. Thanks for participating! But be sure to stick around...there are still pass contests to be held! :thumbs: