• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner Pass

Trust me. Junior "rolled one" last Thursday.

My nose is still pressed against the window waiting for brownie.
Maybe tomorrow?

Bob

Shouldn't be much longer now Bob. According to UPS tracking:

PACKAGE PROGRESS
Date Time Location Activity
Nov 14, 2001 4:49 P.M. PAMPA, TX, US IN TRANSIT TO
4:48 P.M. MESQUITE, TX, US DEPARTURE SCAN
12:26 A.M. MESQUITE, TX, US LOCATION SCAN
Nov 13, 2001 7:07 P.M. MESQUITE, TX, US ARRIVAL SCAN
Nov 12, 2001 11:15 A.M. WEST POINT EXCH PNT, IN, US DEPARTURE SCAN
9:25 A.M. WEST POINT EXCH PNT, IN, US ARRIVAL SCAN
6:23 A.M. TOLEDO HUB, OH, US DEPARTURE SCAN
Nov 10, 2001 4:47 A.M. TOLEDO HUB, OH, US ARRIVAL SCAN
Nov 9, 2001 11:59 P.M. CINCINNATI, OH, US DEPARTURE SCAN
8:14 P.M. CINCINNATI, OH, US ORIGIN SCAN

Tracking results provided by UPS: Nov 14, 2001 7:13 P.M. Eastern Time (USA)

I wonder if this will make it back to me by Christmas?
OK..... last passer has to put a bow on it. :)

Someone's having fun tonight.... :lookup:

Delivered on: Nov 15, 2001 3:23 P.M.
Signed by: DRIVER RELEASE
Delivered to: US

Tracking Number: 1Z 470 X28 03 1806 382 8
Service Type: GROUND

Porch? What Porch? Is this a joke? Someone must be kidding. I see no box. If Brownie delivered anything for me but left it out in plain view for my old scumb bag neighbor to see, we are SOL! He wouldn't give back a full box of smokes if his life (much less mine) depended on it. I am out the door right now to investigate.
Houston, we have a problem!

Bob

Porch?  What Porch?  Is this a joke?  Someone must be kidding.  I see no box.  If Brownie delivered anything for me but left it out in plain view for my old scumb bag neighbor to see, we are SOL!  He wouldn't give back a full box of smokes if his life (much less mine) depended on it.  I am out the door right now to investigate.

Bob

Porch?  What Porch?  Is this a joke?  Someone must be kidding.  I see no box.  If Brownie delivered anything for me but left it out in plain view for my old scumb bag neighbor to see, we are SOL!  He wouldn't give back a full box of smokes if his life (much less mine) depended on it.  I am out the door right now to investigate.

Bob

Bob

Bob...I hope you are just overlooking it! ??? It would truly suck if the neighbor got the box. It even had some good drinks in it! Bummer!!!! Please keep us posted.

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

Good news!  I just got back from next door.  I one-timed the old fart and wrestled the box from him.  The goodies Floyd sent to me are safe and sound.  Nice touch my man!  Looks like the only thing
missing is the Luci and a PAM or two.  Not too bad all things considered.  He didn't get the real good stuff.

My takes:
Dip #4 ISOM
SLR PC ISOM
Upmann #4 ISOM

My puts:
Partagas Short ISOM
RASCC ISOM
Dip #5 ISOM
RyJ Exhib. #4 ISOM
Bahia Gold Robusto
Bolivar Fuerte (6x44)

I will ship the box to Pepe tomorrow by UPS.

Note to  SKYDIVNEKD:  Over the top; simply over the top. Thanks. Both will be truly enjoyed.

Note to Allofus:  I have NEVER seen a better packed pass.  First class.  Shoot me your snailer.  I would like to send a little thank you for letting me play.  Your coffee was/is great.  The Mrs. and I really enjoyed the Sugar & Spice blend.

Note to Pepe:  Heads up.  You will have incoming soon. I have put in a little something for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy!

Note to all:  The box is so big the neighbor pulled a double hernia wheeling it off the porch.  Served the dude right. It goes well with the pump knot I put over his right eye.  Junior has "rolled" a few extra backyard sticks to replace the Luci and PAMs.

Bob

PS:  Sorry for the triple posts. Chalk that up to fat fingers and a pea-sized brain.  

I will post UPS tracking # later.

Is that box sweet or what!?!?! :0 I got it out of my wife's work. They use them to ship plasma around the US. I believe the USPS and/or UPS can drop kick them all they want and it won't hurt the 'gars! ROFLMAO!!! :sign: That box may be good for a few passes, if it holds up.

Bob, I hope you enjoy the drink. It's supposed to be pretty good stuff. Take care.

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

The box is moving again. It was shipped via UPS to Pepe today. UPS tracking #1Z 752 X00 03 1038 283 4.

Bob :p :p :p

OH MAN......don't do that to my heart.....ya'll already ruin my kidneys.... :p and to think we're only half way through!

Glad to hear your neighbor came around to your way of thinking and surrendered the box...... Do you think the 44 magnum was a bit overkill? me either! :D

Bob, thank you for your generous puts and the super turn around. Wow! Very nice indeed! I'm so glad you and yours are enjoying the coffee. My pleasure! I really appreciated the fact that you joined my first pass. I know I say this to everyone but its true......I am honored!

Do not feel like (its in my profile) you need to send me anything (its in my profile) for being in my pass. Just having (its in my profile) you in the pass is thanks enough. Of course (its in my profile) if you'd like to send me a (its in my profile) Xmas card this year my snailer shouldn't (its in my profile) be too hard to find! :lookup:

Skydivnekd - Thanks for insuring the smokes with that reinforced bomb resistent mega box. I appreciate you caring enough to insure the smokes a safe passage. Thanks Again!

OK, I believe we now have quite a spread on the table. I believe we now have:

CAO Anniversary
Pardomo Reserve Cabinet Series
Pardomo Estate
Padron Anniversary Maduro Exclusivo
Padron Anniversary Maduro Principe
2 – Padrom 3000 Maduro
Romeo y Julieta Cedro #3 (Isom)
Partagas Mille Fleur (Isom)
Romeo y Julieta 125th Anniversary Churchill
HdM Lancelot Churchill
Fonsela (ISOM)
LaUnica Cameroon Belicaso
Cusano Corojo Robusto
C.A.O. 1968 L'Anniversaire 1998 Maduro Churchill*
C.A.O. 1968 L'Anniversaire 1998 eXtreme Churchill*
Romeo Y Julieta Exhibition
2 C.A.O. 1968 L'Anniversaire 1998 eXtreme TORO
Cuban Parejo Nicaraguan Sun Grown Rosado *
A.fuente Cuban Corona
Flor de Rafiel Gonzales (Isom)
Mayorga Box Pressed Torp
2- Bolivar Petit Coronas (ISOM 1998)
Punch Punch (ISOM 1999)
Partagas Lusitania (ISOM 1999)
Indian Tabac Deluxe Corona Tubo
2- Romeo y Julieta Bully's
Partagas Short ISOM
RASCC ISOM
Dip #5 ISOM
RyJ Exhib. #4 ISOM
Bahia Gold Robusto
Bolivar Fuerte (6x44)

Pepe - time to go wash your hands.....its heading your way! :cool:

Wanted to alert everyone that if I'm not around here for a few days its because I'll be out of town for the Thanksgiving holiday. Taking my family down to Destin, Fl. for a big family reunion. I will return Sunday the 25th. I might be able to log in from there if the wife allows me to take the lap top....thats still in the argument stages...haha! :)
Go Figure...she thinks I spend toooooo much time on here. :D

Happy Thanksgiving all........Kenny

Funny, I could have hand delivered the box.....I was in Ft Worth when Bob shipped it and have drove to Florida and back and the box is just now arriving in Florida??? :lookup:

Delivered on: Nov 26, 2001 2:00 P.M.
Delivered to: CORAL SPRINGS, FL, US
Tracking Number: 1Z 752 X00 03 1038 283 4
Service Type: GROUND

I sure like the tracking of UPS but their delivery time stinks. Please do not feel you need to use UPS.....I have confidence in our postal service......but if you are putting any sticks in the pass with plume on them...hehe...don't use USPS! :)

Pepe.....looks like your dancing is over....enjoy!

The package was here waiting for me when I got home. Huge box. Heavy. Breathing hard with anticipation.
Beautiful cigars and generous gifts from Bob Finney. Tough act to follow but I am up to the challenge.
Peter

Tough decisions, but here it goes:
I liberated a CAO Anni Maduro Churchill,
CAO Anni Extreme Churchill
PAM Exclusivio
I put in a Sosa Pyramid #2
Partagas Serie S Perfecto
El Rey del Mundo Supreme Robusto
Aristoff Black Maduro Churchill
Victor Sinclair Bohemian Ginsburg
Mayorga Robusto

For Horse I assembled a CARE package to brighten his day. Enjoy.

Peter :D