• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Buena vistas at a steal!

Just arrived, 3 boxes of the Pyramides. First time I ever saw such elegant packaging. Very even wrapper coloration, no prominent veins and don't see much stalk in the head or foot. Most interesting, got the distinct shot of apricots.

Thank you Caesar for pointing this goodie out.

I would say over packaged. Definitely little regard for the environment.

Make no mistakes.... Not to be compared to a Cohiba IMO

But, it's a solid smoke... Zero complaints here... Glad I got six boxes...lol

Steal of the year IMO

Going to let them sit for a couple months and acclimate, get some humidity into them, arrived without Humidification and the one I smoked sat on my counter for two day...

Should be even better after resting...

Thanks for the hookup C!

Got mine. I think the box is worth $15 alone. Field Supply could use a lesson on packaging and shipping cigars.

CMontoya79 said:
Got mine. I think the box is worth $15 alone. Field Supply could use a lesson on packaging and shipping cigars.[/quote
Maybe we should contact someone there and make a freindly suggestion?

I'd of gladly paid a bit more for shipping to have them packaged properly...

With that said, I'm left to wonder how they are storing them prior to shipment, if they're willing to just drop them in a box?

Mines arrived today and I love the smell of the tobacco. They are pretty dry though, I'm letting them humidify for 2 months.
Thanks again C.

Got my shorties today. They look beautiful. Off to the humidor they go. Thanks again C.

I emailed the customer service people about the concern/suggestion about humidified/improved shipping, a rep replied that my concern has been forwarded to the big guys. The site now has a page called cigarpage that is 100% dedicated to cigar sales. I'm hoping that they will consider the friendly suggestions and also that they do store their cigars properly before shipping.
We shall see.

120 cigars is nothing multiply by 3 than you can consider slowing down. Hahaha

Backslide said:
Are you saying you've picked up 360 buena vistas?

I just ordered a few more boxes from JR.  I hope my original order from Field Supply won't be totally dead when I get them.  UPS LOST my package for a whole WEEK!

Backslide said:

Hahahaha... I'm not done, but I'm sure neither are you! I still can't believe that these cigars are being sold at such prices.... Man... Let me just buy a couple of more boxes of those coronas, I love that vitola and I get to smoke them on my lunch break from work... I should also grab some of the torpedos... Dammit...

Curious if anyone noticed mold around the caps on any cigars in their boxes?  I snagged a box of buena vista le 08 sublimes along with my order of unclean rodents and other wizardry from field supply.  There appeared to be small amounts of mold that was easily wiped away around the caps of these cigars.  I'll definitely not be putting them in with my other cigars.

Hurricane Ditka said:
Curious if anyone noticed mold around the caps on any cigars in their boxes?  I snagged a box of buena vista le 08 sublimes along with my order of unclean rodents and other wizardry from field supply.  There appeared to be small amounts of mold that was easily wiped away around the caps of these cigars.  I'll definitely not be putting them in with my other cigars.
Mold doesn't jump from box to box man... Wipe em off and don't worry about it too much.[emoji6]