• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Call of Duty Black Ops

I've been improving vastly as well. Though I don't seem to do near as well in TDM as FFA. in FFA I'm pretty consistently in the top 3.

I don't know what it is about TDM but I just absolutely suck at it. It doesn't make any sense to me since I'm decent at FFA.

Also, Duke Nukem Forever is being released May 3. Been waiting 13 years for another Duke Nukem game.

Duke Nukem??? Seriously? That's awesome. I thought they had given up on that game ... again.

well i suck at FFA but pretty decent in TDM (top 3 most of the time)
what i hate is that i know i have been playing to long in one sitting when my score goes from 17-4 to 2-21

I've been improving vastly as well. Though I don't seem to do near as well in TDM as FFA. in FFA I'm pretty consistently in the top 3.

I don't know what it is about TDM but I just absolutely suck at it. It doesn't make any sense to me since I'm decent at FFA.

Also, Duke Nukem Forever is being released May 3. Been waiting 13 years for another Duke Nukem game.

Duke Nukem??? Seriously? That's awesome. I thought they had given up on that game ... again.

So did anyone download the Killzone3 beta??? I've played a little bit of it and the gameplay is extremely smooth IMO.. Especially when compared to Black Ops with the glitching and play lag.. Maybe the after death killcam makes the lag more evident in Black Ops than in KZ3 or something.

Black ops on ps3 for the win. Although I am an IW guy myself and I thought world at war was worthless except for Nazi zombies, I do like the multiplayer gameplay of BO over MW2. Sniper rifles are harder to use(not as easy to quick scope), and no more commando perk is absolutely amazing. Also I love the wager matches rather than having to try to get people into a party just to do ffa throwing knife no scope matches, no just jump in sticks and stones, although gun game is amazing as well.

Black ops on ps3 for the win. Although I am an IW guy myself and I thought world at war was worthless except for Nazi zombies, I do like the multiplayer gameplay of BO over MW2. Sniper rifles are harder to use(not as easy to quick scope), and no more commando perk is absolutely amazing. Also I love the wager matches rather than having to try to get people into a party just to do ffa throwing knife no scope matches, no just jump in sticks and stones, although gun game is amazing as well.

Post your PSN ID so people can link up with ya..

Can't wait do DL First Strike and play around with the 5 new maps.

I play BO on the PS3. Gamer tag is: B-eZ_29

I recently played Kill Zone 3 beta and was very impressed. I was actually excited about the 3D. Great 3d effect (better than black ops)! Controls are also very smooth!

Finish COD Black Ops last month and thought it was amazing, and well deserving of all the hype. One shortcoming for me however was how short the game was in single player mode; which is a flaw that most online based games suffer from. I'm finishing up Assassins Creed brotherhood and I'm eagerly awaiting the release of Deus Ex which IMO will be the game of the year for 2011.

Finish COD Black Ops last month and thought it was amazing, and well deserving of all the hype. One shortcoming for me however was how short the game was in single player mode; which is a flaw that most online based games suffer from. I'm finishing up Assassins Creed brotherhood and I'm eagerly awaiting the release of Deus Ex which IMO will be the game of the year for 2011.

No love for good 'ol Duke (supposed to be a link to Duke Nukem) ???

^^ I think the game of the year 2011 could be one of 3.

Duke Nukem Forever
KillZone3
Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 3 (still speculation if this will be out in 2011 or not)

Duke Nukem Forever
KillZone3
Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 3 (still speculation if this will be out in 2011 or not)

Dead Space 2 not even in your top three? ???

Everyone should specify if the name they are posting is for Xbox Live or PSN.

I also play League of Legends for the Computer

Duke Nukem Forever
KillZone3

Dead Space 2 for PS3 not even in your top three? ???

Duke Nukem Forever
KillZone3

Dead Space 2 for PS3 not even in your top three? ???

No... Really it's only because, IMO, Dead Space doesn't have the cult following that Duke, Killzone, and COD have.