• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Carolina Blue Pass

Jay:

With a bit of creativity, and some help from the little lady, you could come up with a very interesting pass/trade ;)

If I can help, just say the word bro :whistling:

Jay:

With a bit of creativity, and some help from the little lady, you could come up with a very interesting pass/trade ;)

If I can help, just say the word bro :whistling:

She does do well with the sick she GETS.

Best part, she likes IT. LOL

Box is pretty beat up for whatever reason. My postman is a jerk... that probably explains it. I might replace the box.

As for the cigars, all of them look great except the Oakbrook F2. I'm gonna go ahead and do the pass a favor and pull it and replace it. It looks like it's been stepped on near the foot. Major crack up the side starting at the foot and moving up over an inch. Loose tobacco everywhere in the bag. It's dead. I wouldn't give this to a moocher.

So how's about:

23) Tatuaje Gran Cojonu -----> 87) La Flor Dominicana Mysterio Oscuro
45) Oliva MB3 Churchill -----> 88) Cohiba XV 749 (Churchill)
56) Anejo Shark ----------------> 89) Opus X Super Belicoso
61) Oakbrook F2 ----------------> 90) CAO Brazilia Amazon ???? (no idea what the Oakbrook is worth... I saw $4.50 in one thread)
65) Tatuaje East Coast --------> 91) Ashton San Cristobal Maestro

Maybe someone wants to try:

92) Graycliff Double Espresso

Lemme know what you think ASAP. Pass will be mailed tomorrow.

Meh, the CAO Brazilia can stay. I've got a pile of 'em. Unique budget smoke that you don't mind dumping if someone comes up.

Maybe someone will want it.

Nice JOB on the P/T

Good play on the replacement. :thumbs:

Buy a BIG DOG for that post man. :whistling:

Hey Nate:

If you wanna hand deliver the pass come on over to the cabin this weekend! :thumbs:

Man, I'd love to, but I have prior commitments. This time it's fun and not work. But I am ready for it.

Edited to say that the pass showed up not two minutes after I wrote this. I'll post my P&T's shortly and might even be able to get it headed back out today. If not, tomorrow.

So, here are my P and T's. Let me know, what you think.

Takes:
20) Padron '26 #35 maduro
70) El Centurion Lancero
76) Bolivar Corona Extra '99
68) Opus X Double Corona '06

Puts:
93. Padron '64 Monarca Nat.
94. Padilla Signature 1932 Lancero
95. RyJ Corona '98
96. J.C. Newman 110th Anniversary DCM Perfecto '05
97. Rafael Gonzalez M. Coronas Extra '07
98. Cuaba Salomones '06

If this is OK then it is headed north to Cigar Stone this afternoon.

So, here are my P and T's. Let me know, what you think.

Takes:
20) Padron '26 #35 maduro
70) El Centurion Lancero
76) Bolivar Corona Extra '99
68) Opus X Double Corona '06

Puts:
93. Ashton VSG Sorcerer
94. Padilla Signature 1932 Lancero
95. RyJ Corona '98
96. J.C. Newman 110th Anniversary DCM Perfecto '05
97. Rafael Gonzalez M. Coronas Extra '07
98. Cuaba Salomones '06

If this is OK then it is headed north to Cigar Stone this afternoon.
Very generous puts Nate.....I think they are well beyond ok!

Well, I had to change No. 93 due to a tiny crack in the foot. I placed a Padron 64 Monarca in it's place.

Jeff, it is coming your way, brother.
0103 8555 7494 3269 1439

I'm ready :thumbs:

My "proposed" takes and puts.....I might change it a bit after the drooling ;)

5) A.F. Hemingway Signature Maduro.....>Opus X Power Ranger
87) LFD Mysterio Oscuro .....>Perdomo Edicion De Silvio Robusto
96. J.C. Newman 110th Anniversary DCM Perfecto '05....>Don Carlos Anniversario Robusto 07
52) Saint Luis Ray Lonsdale '00....>El Rey Del Mundo Gran Corona 01
37) Ramon Allones Specially Selected '06....>Cohiba Siglo IV 06
98. Cuaba Salomones '06...>H Upmann Magnum 50 EL 05

Plus the mandatory
PAM Monarca ;)

Edited because I am a dumbass :blush:

All look good to me Jeff! Please # the cigars the same as you have them listed above because I've already changed the master list on the first page to reflect this.

Since we're coming close to the physical end of the pass, I figured I'd throw one more contest out there for you guys.I'm sticking with the basic theme of the pass and will have to do with the tourney. This is for the pass contestants only and you have until next Sunday at 6pm EST to get your guess in. I want the combined score of the NCAA Championship game....pretty simple huh?
The only rule I will use as a guideline is that if the combined final score is 170 and I had a pick of 169 and another of 171, I will be going with the closest without going over! One guess and no edits guys or you're out!

Prize is a box of LFD Mysterio Oscuro's!