• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chicago

I'll be a game time decision. I've got Claudio and Kristin's cell phone number, so I can catch up whereever you end up.

So here are the plans biatches!!!

1) Smoking our little hearts out at Blue Havana located at 856 W Belmont

2) Drinking at Sheffields Bar located at 3258 N. Sheffield Avenue.

Its literally less than a 5 minute walk from one to the other...I mean, it's cold as hell out, so the closer the better! Inside Sheffields, located at the back of the bar is another bar called the "Beer School." It's an amazing atmosphere because they probably have the best selection of craft beers on tap in the entire state. Also, it's usually not that crowded back there, and there is enough room where we can all just hang out and have a good time. Bring your drinking hats! Also, there is an outdoor patio with built-in tables (really comfortable) that is perfect for smoking cigars as well...that is when it is warm outside!!!! But maybe we will be blessed with a warm day in the middle of winter!!!!!

FYI, those who aren't familiar with Sheffields, it is quite expensive. Because the entire selection of beer is basically micro/craft, one drink on tap goes for about $7-$10... but it's beer that you only need a couple of!!!! ;) Trusy me on this place, as Alex and I frequent there as much as possible!!!!!

See you all there in 1 week!

One more week!!!
You beat me to it, hope everyone has their cigars ready to smoke. :laugh: Hope you're watching Rob. ;)

Woohoo!

So here are the plans biatches!!!

1) Smoking our little hearts out at Blue Havana located at 856 W Belmont

2) Drinking at Sheffields Bar located at 3258 N. Sheffield Avenue.

Its literally less than a 5 minute walk from one to the other...I mean, it's cold as hell out, so the closer the better! Inside Sheffields, located at the back of the bar is another bar called the "Beer School." It's an amazing atmosphere because they probably have the best selection of craft beers on tap in the entire state. Also, it's usually not that crowded back there, and there is enough room where we can all just hang out and have a good time. Bring your drinking hats! Also, there is an outdoor patio with built-in tables (really comfortable) that is perfect for smoking cigars as well...that is when it is warm outside!!!! But maybe we will be blessed with a warm day in the middle of winter!!!!!

FYI, those who aren't familiar with Sheffields, it is quite expensive. Because the entire selection of beer is basically micro/craft, one drink on tap goes for about $7-$10... but it's beer that you only need a couple of!!!! ;) Trusy me on this place, as Alex and I frequent there as much as possible!!!!!

See you all there in 1 week!

Sounds like a rockin plan!

-Rob

I'll be there, what time about?

Just to make you all aware, Blue Havana has now divided it's shop up, where there used to be 2 cigar lounges seperated by an open door, there is now one small cigar lounge with a flat screen tv, and room for about 8-10 people to sit comfortably, and a Hookah lounge, with room to sit more. The lounges are not really segregated and the hookah people can set up wherever they want as well as the ciar people, so we may be swallowing some cherry flavored smoke, just be prepared. Now the hookah aspect is new, and I'm not sure how much it has taken off, but the neighborhood is kinda wierd and trendy, so I'm sure the Hookah aspect is doing well by now.

I'm still loyal and love Blue Havana, but it has definately changed in the last 2 weeks!

See you all there!

Jerry

A background aroma of strawberry bubblegum goes well with a full bodied maduro!

Seriously, I hope Blue Havana does well, thats the main thing. But right now, smoking a Shaman at Tesa has the most appeal to me, some great folks hang out there (anybody listen to Mac, Jurko and Harry?) and their smokes, once you figure out which suit you, are great. Everyone I have brought there has loved it. I still hope to make it out to Blue Havana on the 18th tho!

A background aroma of strawberry bubblegum goes well with a full bodied maduro!

Seriously, I hope Blue Havana does well, thats the main thing. But right now, smoking a Shaman at Tesa has the most appeal to me, some great folks hang out there (anybody listen to Mac, Jurko and Harry?) and their smokes, once you figure out which suit you, are great. Everyone I have brought there has loved it. I still hope to make it out to Blue Havana on the 18th tho!
Hope you make it Samurai, it's always 'the more the better' in Chicago. See you there! :thumbs:

Few more days...
Who is ready to smoke?

I will be smoking Acids so the hookah haze shouldn't bother me! ;)

-Rob

Few more days...
Who is ready to smoke?

-Rob

Ok so i think we are staying at Rob's hotel for the night!! :rolleyes: :whistling: :thumbs:

Few more days...
Who is ready to smoke?

-Rob

Few more days...
Who is ready to smoke?

-Rob

Ok so i think we are staying at Rob's hotel for the night!! :rolleyes: :whistling: :thumbs:
:laugh: I feel sorry for Rob, he has to attend a wedding the next day. :laugh: Better him than me. You're not the one getting married, are you Rob? :whistling:

Just going to put my 2 cents in.

12/26-12/27...Nothing like a good smoke after dealing with the FAMDAMLY.

Just looking to smoke with some chicagoland CP family members

:laugh: I'll meet up with you Jay, any IBEW brother that is also a CP member, is not going to smoke alone. Where are you staying? Anyone else available for the 27th?

The 27th? That's the actual family day of Christmas for me, well, the day that all the family who had to work the friday before are all planning on getting together with those of us who don't.

I won't be able to make it.

But I will be there on the 18th. Any idea about time yet?

*edited to add

Oh, yeah, I've already given Gabriel and Justine at Blue Havana the heads up that they are going to be invaded byt us on the 18th. So they are prepared, and were slightly flustered that no one had told them before, seeing as there may be some other type of holiday party going on, that part wasn't clear, but they are expecting our Jolly asses!

Few more days...
Who is ready to smoke?

-Rob

Is it Thursday yet??? I am ready to smoke. Can't wait.

I will be in GA herfing with some of the CP crew!! But the rest of the Chicago crew will treat you right.

Few more days...
Who is ready to smoke?

-Rob

Few more days...
Who is ready to smoke?

-Rob

:laugh: I feel sorry for Rob, he has to attend a wedding the next day. :laugh: Better him than me. You're not the one getting married, are you Rob? :whistling:

If y'all don't mind sharing one bed with me! :laugh:

Luckily I have a day to recouperate for the wedding!
But the Reception Dinner I will probably have to suffer through with a hangover... :angry:
If I stick to beer I should be okay...

-Rob

Few more days...
Who is ready to smoke?

-Rob

Few more days...
Who is ready to smoke?

-Rob

But the Reception Dinner I will probably have to suffer through with a hangover... :angry:

-Rob
That's funny! You said beer, all i drink is single malt since i started reading AVB'S threads, keeps you foscused. :laugh: :thumbs:

Few more days...
Who is ready to smoke?

-Rob

Few more days...
Who is ready to smoke?

-Rob

-Rob
That's funny! You said beer, all i drink is single malt since i started reading AVB'S threads, keeps you foscused. :laugh: :thumbs:

That single malt makes me all warm and fuzzy inside!! Let me tell ya.

I love the single malt but it is hard to not put at least a half a bottle a way in a night...

But if Kristin is getting warm and fuzzy... :love:
Perhaps we all should!

-Rob

I love the single malt but it is hard to not put at least a half a bottle a way in a night...

But if Kristin is getting warm and fuzzy... :love:
Perhaps we all should!

-Rob
:laugh: :thumbs: Perhaps. ;)