• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Chicago

I'll see you guys at Blue Havana around 6 or so ( I will try and not be late this time.......). I probably won't be able to make it to the bar however after. Sheffields does have some damn good beer. I am sure I can convince the staff at BH to keep the huka (sp?) clowns in a different room than us. Looking forward to meeting some of you and seeing some of you again. Isn't it Christmas time?????

I just want to say that it was a pleasure meeting you Rob. I hope we showed you a good time in Chicago, even with the damn blizzard/ice storm we suffered through when we walked around. For all of those that I missed, I guess I'll catch you next time. Also, I hope you feel better Sack...I heard you sounded like shit!!!!! lol Hope you get better, and get back in smokin' shape! :thumbs:

For all those who were curious, Alex, Kristin, Rob, Tim (Dr. Tim), and I held down the fort! We smoked a couple cigars at Blue Havana (while watching Ironman), then got scummy at Sheffields, then went to Uberstein for some tasty German Dunkels, and then finally cabbed it home. I hope we can all do it again soon! I had an excellent time.

Special thanks to Dr. Tim....he let the hammered Alex and I crash at his pad in the city...where we ended up over-sleeping for work. Awesome.

I just want to say that it was a pleasure meeting you Rob. I hope we showed you a good time in Chicago, even with the damn blizzard/ice storm we suffered through when we walked around. For all of those that I missed, I guess I'll catch you next time. Also, I hope you feel better Sack...I heard you sounded like shit!!!!! lol Hope you get better, and get back in smokin' shape! :thumbs:

For all those who were curious, Alex, Kristin, Rob, Tim (Dr. Tim), and I held down the fort! We smoked a couple cigars at Blue Havana (while watching Ironman), then got scummy at Sheffields, then went to Uberstein for some tasty German Dunkels, and then finally cabbed it home. I hope we can all do it again soon! I had an excellent time.

Special thanks to Dr. Tim....he let the hammered Alex and I crash at his pad in the city...where we ended up over-sleeping for work. Awesome.

Good times indeed!
Thanks to the warm hospitality I felt in Chicago.

Tremendous thanks to Claudio for arranging a pickup for me at the airport since he was too sick to pick me up.
Then on Sunday picking me up in Chicago and then braving a smoky B and M whilst he suffered with a cold and watched me smoke his best cigar!
I hope you make it to the Quad State this year man!

It was fun drinking with the boys and the cute one!
It was PHENOMENAL!

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!

BTW, the Munies never made it out of Chicago...
They were perfect for a quick smoke outside my hotel.
1/4 of the way in they got strangely sour and then they were pitched!

Thanks again all it was a pleasure meeting all of you!

-Rob

PS. Don't forget SiShong and JoseGonzalez... They were at BH a lil earlier... Of course they FAILED to notice me! :laugh:

I'm glad you had a good time and you got back o.k. I'm was a bit worried that you didn't get the bug, hopefully i'll see you in N.Y. :thumbs:

Haha...that is exactly what they are meant for...quick sticks or yard gars! Alex, Tim, and I had one on the way home and even though Alex was hating on them all night, he smoked it, not knowing what it was, and said it was a great stick. Then when I told him what it was, he was like "Yea, it's not bad for a cheap mm smoke."

I told you, they start slow and weird and end weird, but about 15-20 into it they hit a sweet spot for about 5-10 minutes, then go downhill FAST!!!! They have about 15 minutes of pleasure in each stick...max. I'm glad they got torched though, they are good for that quick burst of tobacco addiction! Still, nothing like a RASCC!

Remember Rob, I should be coming to NYC next year, the end of summer with my company. I'll have a few days to just sit back and relax...I would love to see the city and smoke with some other CP'ers!

Haha...that is exactly what they are meant for...quick sticks or yard gars! Alex, Tim, and I had one on the way home and even though Alex was hating on them all night, he smoked it, not knowing what it was, and said it was a great stick. Then when I told him what it was, he was like "Yea, it's not bad for a cheap mm smoke."

I told you, they start slow and weird and end weird, but about 15-20 into it they hit a sweet spot for about 5-10 minutes, then go downhill FAST!!!! They have about 15 minutes of pleasure in each stick...max. I'm glad they got torched though, they are good for that quick burst of tobacco addiction! Still, nothing like a RASCC!

Remember Rob, I should be coming to NYC next year, the end of summer with my company. I'll have a few days to just sit back and relax...I would love to see the city and smoke with some other CP'ers!

We shall do the NY Crew herf fo sho!

-Rob

Good times indeed!
Thanks to the warm hospitality I felt in Chicago.

Tremendous thanks to Claudio for arranging a pickup for me at the airport since he was too sick to pick me up.
Then on Sunday picking me up in Chicago and then braving a smoky B and M whilst he suffered with a cold and watched me smoke his best cigar!
I hope you make it to the Quad State this year man!

It was fun drinking with the boys and the cute one!
It was PHENOMENAL!

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!

Thanks again all it was a pleasure meeting all of you!

-Rob

PS. Don't forget SiShong and JoseGonzalez... They were at BH a lil earlier... Of course they FAILED to notice me! :laugh:

I am glad that you had a good time. It was great to meet you. I hope the boys didn't get to drunk with you!!

-Rob

Ouch,

We were talking about forums pretty loud, hoping anyone there from CP would jump in, Sorry about that man, your jacket hid the CP shirt, um, let's see what other excuses can I throw out there . . . um, I didn't know what you looked like, you didn't recognize me, seeing as I look much different from my old avatar, um, yeah, lets see, oh well, I can throw out excuses but it does not excuse the fact that we were there to meet you and didn't realize you were you until shortly before we had to go.

but yeah the big travelling humidor should have given it away, and the fact that you kept glancing over at the poker game, but we did notice you, well after Alex got there, sorry again man.

I do sincerely apologize Rob, and I'll make it up to you, one way or another.

Sorry I missed the rest of you, when's the next get together going to be?

*edited for spelling

Yea, sorry we didn't even realize it was you until 10 minutes before we had to go. Everybody else showed up over an hour late. I moved 40 minutes outside the city, and that weather was not something to mess with that night. Hope you had a good time and glad to hear the rest of us held down the fort. If you ever make it out again, let me know and I'll make it up to you.