• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Aficionado's Top 10 List

Looks like the BHK52 is the winner. Good luck finding these now!

James Suckling is on his own now. He also has a top cigar list. I don't have access, does anyone know what he rated?

Imo the hemi sig ssg should have made the list

No surprise at all the the Cohiba is 1st, would love to try one. :love:

I'm suprised by a few of the top ten but they have been raving about the behikes so I wasn't really suprised to see it come in first..I've been dying to try one but the price tag has kept me away so far but now I wish I grabbed a few when I had the chance...

Of all these cigars I've only smoked the Camacho Corojo . I personally wouldn't put this in the top 10, but I never smoked one blind either.

That Viaje is a good looking cigar.

Smoked a Mi Amor today. Thought it tasted very good. Can only wonder what I'd have thought if I hadn't seen it mentioned here, though. Only $8, so it was a good deal, too.

Yea, I smoked a Mi Amor today to see what the hype was about.

It wouldn't make my top 25 :sign:. Got about half way and put it down.

Pulled out an Anejo No. 50 to clear my palate :laugh:.

A Opus X Power Ranger takes 3rd place on the list. I'm sorry but the Power Ranger is not that good. Some of the CFCF cigars would blow any other Opus X out of the water and possible take the #1 slot. I guess the CFCF box is a little to much for them to Review. Which just reinforces CA's cigar review agenda. Glad I stopped buying that worthless piece of trash.