• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Exchange Protocol

Normally the next guy in line, the one that says next in line. But I've seen people request a certain someone, or wait until the person the want is up.

Who's Doc? I am just messin with CJ all in fun. Lighten up a little bit fellas and enjoy yourself

Lefty

Devil Doc, CP king of the snide remarks, especially towards those younger than him. IE anyone born after Christ!

This thread is what CP is all about, why I love the Family and Community here.

Lefty, my remarks about the Commandments was made tongue in cheek, and I welcome your well thought out replies in this thread.

Also, by 4 months, the asshats have usually showed their true colors, and have been shown the door. Actually, it happens much faster than that most of the time.

Welcome aboard, you should do just fine!

Tim

Snide remarks, I was dead serious, where's the "sarcasm icon" . Is this doc character still around, we should have plenty of thinks to talk about.
Rotary dial phones, Horseless carriages, Juicy fruit gum, President Ford, perssimon head drivers, those sorta cool things that all you punks missed out on. Now go text somebody and leave me alone, I gotta go check the mail its Wed. we get mail on Wednesday. yipppeeeeeee

Lefty

Question I'm new here so what is the cigar exchange and how does it work/

Big puff :thumbs:

Bigpuff said:

You are not new here ....but the first step, clean up your mess from 2008! :love:

MilesMingusMonk said:

You are not new here ....but the first step, clean up your mess from 2008! :love:

Is this what you're talking about, or is there something else the newer members of this community ought to know before dealing with this guy?