• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Fest 2007

May have to ask the wife if I can go to this.

Don't see it happening, but you don't know until you ask. :laugh:

Best to not ask, go ahead and do it, then ASK for forgiveness..... :rolleyes:

Tickets now on sale

Get your tickets to Cigars International's Mega-Herf
before they're gone!

Saturday, May 5th 2007, 2:00pm - 6:00pm

Just when you thought it was safe to check your email …
CigarFest® is back, the herf to end all herfs! This annual mega event features 20+ top cigar makers with samples of their finest blends — including the industry's biggest and brightest cigar stars. In case you've missed the first three events, you're in for a spine tingling surprise. Before setting foot on the show floor you'll get a humidor stuffed to the gills with about 20 premium cigars....more than worth the price of admission alone! Then the floor is yours, with access to 20+ additional cigars, micro-brew samples, live music, a down-home pig roast, raffles, prizes, and 2,000 fellow CI cigar lunatics having a grand old time.

So mark your calendar and join us once again for this incredible weekend of camaraderie, cigar smoking, eating, drinking and all-around debauchery. CigarFest® will sell out, so order your tickets soon. See you there!

Featuring:

Top cigar manufacturers with samples of their finest brands

Meet the top makers in the business

Cigar rollers demonstrating the art of cigar making

Sample some of the top micro-brews in the country

Taste some of the world's top spirits

Live music and a down-home Pig Roast!

Raffle prizes throughout event benefiting non-profit LifePath

Amazing "show-only" special deals available for purchase

You'll leave with a humidor (and duffle bag) full of cigars!

All for only $90 per ticket!
(tickets must be purchased in advance)
But wait, there's more...much more! Make a weekend of it, because this year's Fest features an entire weekend filled with cigar events.

In addition to the "main event," optional weekend
herf activities starting on Thursday May 3rd include:

Rocky Patel Opening Party (Friday, May 4th)

Camacho Cup Golf Tourney & BBQ (Friday, May 4th)

The Pre-Fest Brunch (Saturday, May 5th)

Punch Poker Texas Hold'em Tourney (Friday, May 4th)

CAO "Cinco de Mayhem" Bash (Saturday, May 5th)

Events at the new CI Super-Store:

Tabacalera Perdomo Event (Friday, May 4th)

Graycliff Wine & Cigar Tasting (Thursday, May 3rd)
Become a V.I.H!
(Very Important Herfer)
For the serious cigar enthusiast who wants to make the most of CigarFest®, we are offering a limited number of
ADVANCE ENTRY TICKETS.
Gain access to the show floor and your favorite cigar makers 1 hour before the doors open! For just $10 more, you can be a V.I.H., bypass the entry lines and enjoy all-access to CigarFest®!

These tickets are sold separately, and availability is limited.

Dang - prices went up.

A lot more events than last year. Well, tickets are purchased, one for the event and one for the pre-bunch. Need to book a room yet.

100 days till the event.

:thumbs:

I ordered our tickets and brunch tickets already. We herfing Friday night again, or doing the RP party? I didn't get those (RP) or the CAO tickets yet.

We are staying 2 nights this time, and heading home Sunday.

I ordered our tickets and brunch tickets already. We herfing Friday night again, or doing the RP party? I didn't get those (RP) or the CAO tickets yet.

Looks like the brother-in-law, HectorTMC, isn't going to make the trip this year either. Says he doesn't "think so", oh well.

Anywho, where you guys staying this year? I'm thinking I want to be at the main hotel instead of the lodge.

Ihe CAO After party was off the chain last year, and it was free. 4 of us from the Howard House are going up and staying over Sat. We got Brunch, Fest and Cinco de Mayham tics. See you there!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs:

I'll be driving up to this from DC. I will probably have room for 1 or 2 more botls from the DC area, if you're interested.

I called and got reservations at a hotel in the town of Blakeslee, which is only several miles from Lake Harmony. Looks like I'll be heading up for the main event (VIH tickets), stay the night, and head out the next day. Should be a blast! :D

How Sweet! Fresh meet! :D

I look forward to meeting you new guys that I haven't...uh, met before. :cool:

Ben and I have our tickets for the main event and we're doing extra $10 for getting in an hour early. We're not doing the breakfast.

But we're doing either the RP Friday evening event, or the CAO Saturday evening event. We're leaning towards the RP event because we believe that Rocky won't stand for anything less than the best accutrements for the event, but we're waiting to see what you guys do.

Well, I talked with my wife Beth and it's official, I'm going to attend this years event. My buddy Bob in Delaware (Delarob who is a member here as well) is also planning on attending as well. We're getting the $100 specila ticket and I'm not sure which others. I might go to the CAO party cause I alsways wanted to see the CAO honeys....... :D :thumbs: :p

Well, I went to thier website and the $100 special tickets are already sold out. I'm gonna pick up a regular $90 ticket and if anyone know of someone selling an extra "VIH" pass, please let me know........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Thanks!!!

Hello all,

Dang the tickets are selling out fast. At the Howard House HERF yesterday, Mrs. Wolf talked Mrs. BrewMeister into attending the CigarFest. Which is a good thing. However, when I went to buy the tickets this morning, the Breakfast tickets were already sold out. So if anyone has a Breakfast ticket they don't want, please let me know.

Thanks,

We're getting the $100 specila ticket

Hmm, I didn't see them... :whistling:

I'll be headin home after the event boy. Maybe shove some groceries down my neck first, but I don't wanna stay overnight and if I go to the after party, that's exactly what will happen!
alc.gif

We're getting the $100 specila ticket

Hmm, I didn't see them... :whistling:

I'll be headin home after the event boy. Maybe shove some groceries down my neck first, but I don't wanna stay overnight and if I go to the after party, that's exactly what will happen!
alc.gif

Those are the "VIH" tickets. VIH = Very Important Herfer I think. There was a limited number of these. They sold out in about 4-5 days.

Yeah, That's what I bought. I was referring to the "Specila".

Delarob = Smartass
sasmokin.gif

Yeah, That's what I bought. I was referring to the "Specila".

Delarob = Smartass
sasmokin.gif

Hey Bob, if you ask Rod nicely, I'm sure he can change your sign on to "Smartass" . It sort of fits you like a glove....... :D :thumbs: :p

Anyway, it's gonna be a great time and I'm still workin' on the after party with the CAO folks!!!!

According to the CI website, the following events have tickets:

CigarFest '07 Ticket Sat, May 5th - $90.00 - STILL AVAILABLE

Rocky Patel Opening Party '07 Fri, May 4th 10pm $50.00 - STILL AVAILABLE

Punch Poker Texas Hold'em Tourney '07 Fri, May 4th 6pm $60.00 - STILL AVAILABLE

CAO “Cinco de Mayhem” Bash '07 Sat, May 5th 9pm $40.00 - STILL AVAILABLE

New CI Super-Store Event: Graycliff Wine & Cigar Tasting '07 Thurs, May 3rd 6pm $15.00 - STILL AVAILABLE

The Camacho event, the golf event and the breakfast are SOLD OUT

According to the CI website, the following events have tickets:

CigarFest '07 Ticket Sat, May 5th - $90.00 - STILL AVAILABLE

Rocky Patel Opening Party '07 Fri, May 4th 10pm $50.00 - NOW SOLD OUT

Punch Poker Texas Hold'em Tourney '07 Fri, May 4th 6pm $60.00 - STILL AVAILABLE

CAO “Cinco de Mayhem” Bash '07 Sat, May 5th 9pm $40.00 - STILL AVAILABLE

New CI Super-Store Event: Graycliff Wine & Cigar Tasting '07 Thurs, May 3rd 6pm $15.00 - STILL AVAILABLE

The Camacho event, the golf event and the breakfast are SOLD OUT

Good thing I don't need a ticket!! :D :D :D :D

CYA'll at the event.