• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass Fantasy Football League 2004

I'll be sending out my payment the first part of next week!

I can't wait until the season starts, baby!!! :D

lucasbuck said:
We are doing a live draft. Once the league is full there is a RANDOMIZE DRAFT ORDER button that will set the final order.
that is correct...Once everyone is registered we can get the draft order. It should be done sometime prior to actual draft day. I have plans that evening and knowing my draft position will help me pre-rank my players :thumbs:

JoeInvest said:
Craig: Money sent yesterday!

Joe
I got it Joe! Thanks :thumbs: Please send your email addy to Jeff so he can send you the invite.

camaroon4me said:
payment via paypal made at 8:30 pm. ;)
John V.
Received! Thanks John.

And I got JoeP's payment as well.

Don't forget to PM your email addy's to Jeff.

Half the payments are in. For those who haven't sent yet please send no later then Monday as the deadline is this Friday the 13th. Thanks :thumbs:

Sorry that I have not checked in at all, but I am in for sure. Sending check on Monday, looking forward to the league. Could someone send me the league info. or will I get it when the check is in?

lucasbuck said:
For those who haven't sent yet.........
How many of the people that haven't paid has made some kind of contact acknowleding they are still in? Sure hope they're communicating their intentions as it sucks when someone bails at the last minute when they could tell us earlier.

It takes less than 60 seconds to send Paypal. It takes less than 5 minutes to make out a check and address an envelope. Get off your arses and get your $ in. ;) :D

Like I said above, mine goes out on Monday. :D

Ya got a problem with that, Kenny? :sign:

Allofus123 said:
Sure hope they're communicating their intentions.....
Lee, I believe your post on Aug 5th clearly comunicates your intentions.
moon.gif

Leebo8-9-8 said:
Ya got a problem with that, Kenny? :sign: 

ROFLMAO..... like a Virginian could ever be a problem for a Texan?
the_finger.gif
lol.gif

Allofus123 said:
lucasbuck said:
For those who haven't sent yet.........
How many of the people that haven't paid has made some kind of contact acknowleding they are still in?
Most have stated they are sending funds but there are still a few MIA. I have sent out individual PM's to all that haven't posted or contacted me regarding payment.

We need those payments in by Friday!

Sorry guys!

I've got to pull out of the CP Fantasy Football. Thursday, I got handed 5 guys worth of responsibility on our HS Coaching Staff so I will have 0 free time (and if any were to exist, I've got to get my place ready for the market - Dec 1st is the goal).

Sorry for the late notice, I spent all day Fri, Sat, and Sun breaking game film for the beginning of the season. I didn't even see daylight over the weekend. Again sorry for the late punk out.

Buried,

M. Gipson

lucasbuck-

check went in the mail early this afternoon. I put my cp name by the return address, already had it stamped and in the envelope when I got your request. Thanks, Steve.

MO sent today via Priority Mail Craig! Sent it to the addy in your profile (work I would guess)

The MO has my handle and CPFFL, as well as the on the return addy!

Should have it by Wed or Thursday.

Lee

:sign: Sorry Kenny, I had the starfish pointed your way though! LMFAO :sign:

I would love to be involved -- I played a couple years ago at CP and either took first or second.

I can send PayPal ASAP once I'm told when and where.

Yow!

-- Bob

rramstad said:
I would love to be involved -- I played a couple years ago at CP and either took first or second.
You definitely came in second. Put up good fight though!! :D

Maybe the name Keyshawn Johnson might ring a bell???