• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass Fantasy Football League 2004

I just got the message but it looks like you are full. I am willing to take a spot if something opens up. I don't come here much but I do have a few friends over here.

Welcome to CP Deadeye!

Don't worry Sammy, I'll share.................some of my winnings with ya!

You can't make it Friday? What, past your bedtime or something? Baking cookies at your gay neighbors house?

j/k :sign:

LMAO

Wifey made plans and I just don't wanna rock the boat. She doesn't like me very much and it isn't often she's nice to me. :D :D

NA

Fast, what about the conf. call? Will we be able to get that going? I PM'd you!

Joe :D

The info for the conference bridge is on the League homepage :thumbs:

See you all tomorrow :thumbs:

Wish I had thought of this earlier but we should had all had to send a cigar to whoever ends up being the 16th person in the draft.

Good luck to everyone tonight..... you're going to need it. :0 :D

Allofus123 said:
Wish I had thought of this earlier but we should had all had to send a cigar to whoever ends up being the 16th person in the draft.

Good luck to everyone tonight..... you're going to need it. :0 :D
That's a great idea. I say we make it 2 cigars to make it worth the shipping. It's like a lottery within the draft lottery. The loser actually wins.

If you all think the 16th pick is a bad spot....you haven't done your homework. ;)

Back to back picks, dude!

I had the last pick in my other league and did pretty well! :D

Wasn't speaking to strategy if having to pick from 16th...... everyone knows that you'll be able to get the top Kicker and Defense in that spot. :)

Wish I had thought of this earlier but.....

Its way too late to even consider at this point.

how about a roll call for all who will be attending the draft this evening....

Fast4Dr
JoeInvest
Allofus123
lucasbuck
SamClemmons
Leebo8-9-8

I should be there, however, will probably let the autopick do my picks depending on what condition my condition is in.

Won't b e in on no phone con though, you chatty bastids are just tryin' to distract a body.

na

Alright, which of you knotheads told Dweeber when the draft was being held?

NA :lookup:

I will be there, just got moved into my new house, made sure the cable guy was here today to get the internet hooked up. It is all set to go. I have never played in a 16 team league, this should fun and interesting. See ya all tonight.