• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigar Pass Fantasy Football League 2004

Yeah, I gave up on trades.....Hell, I'm winning, who needs a trade, right?

And Raza, all I have to say is one word, SCOREBOARD!!! Now that you're playing top teams, reality sets in....

How are the playoffs set up?? Top 6 teams are in and Top 2 teams get 1st week byes???

Top 8 in the playoffs.... top 6 score cigars.

Of the four losers in the first round of the playoffs I would suspect the two highest losing scores move on?

Allofus123 said:
Top 8 in the playoffs.... top 6 score cigars.

Of the four losers in the first round of the playoffs I would suspect the two highest losing scores move on?
If that is the case I believe that they have consolation games for the losing teams

What gets me is that I have the seventh best point total and the second worst record. Not supposed to be my year! Happy to donate!

Joe

If you make the playoffs...you're playing out for every single place 1-8. Every team will have 3 playoff games. So any team could loose in the first round and still place 5TH overall or if you drop the game in the first round and win in the second round....you're still in the sticks or basically if you win either of the first 2 rounds you'll be in the sticks. Here's the breakdown:

First Week
P1: First Place vs. Eighth Place
P2: Second Place vs. Seventh Place
P3: Third Place vs. Sixth Place
P4: Fourth Place vs. Fifth Place

Second Week
P5: Winner P1 vs. Winner P4
P6: Winner P2 vs. Winner P3
P7: Loser P1 vs. Loser P4
P8: Loser P2 vs. Loser P3

Third Week
Championship: Winner P5 vs. Winner P6
Third Place: Loser P5 vs. Loser P6
Fifth Place: Winner P7 vs. Winner P8
Seventh Place: Loser P7 vs. Loser P8

:D

I rolled the dice starting Garrard since I wasn't going to be in front of the computer this morning to see if McNair was starting or not. To think I almost dumped him this week.

Well as long as McNabb doesn't go crazy with TD passes to everyone but Owens I should have this game locked up :thumbs:
Along with a playoff spot :)

Just got done looking at Razor's team. Buwahahahahahahahahaaaaaa! Ahem. No seriously.
His starting WR - WR - WR/TE total: 13.00 (so far)
His bench WR - WR - WR/TE total 61.50 (so far)

That's gotta be a record F-UP. :sign:

NA

Good Luck this week fellas!!!

I'll need it playing against Ricmac :thumbs:

ricmac25 said:
So will the strong offense win or whoever plays better defense.
You kicked my a$$

Crumpler and Muhammad did me in.....

Good Game!!!

Looks like I'll get a W this week unless Green throws 2 or 3 INT's.....

Sorry Jeff! LMAO

Pat's D is holding Blaylock to 8 yards so far. It would be awesome if razaaaaaaa lost again! Buwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa :sign:

Phewwww, pulled another one out. :thumbs:

I have a lot of work ahead of me with Big Butts and Elian's Fishermen for my last two games. I thought this was suppose to be fun? ;) :D

Allofus123 said:
Phewwww, pulled another one out. :thumbs:

I have a lot of work ahead of me with Big Butts and Elian's Fishermen for my last two games. I thought this was suppose to be fun? ;) :D
It is when you are one of the 1st two teams to clinch a playoff spot :p

Yep!!

I have to beat Neal this week, that shouldn't be too difficult...... :sign: :D