• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Cigar Draft 2006 - ALPHA DRAFT

My wishlist is disappearing before my eyes!!!

First post has been updated. Up next are:

bchem
slcraiders
hojadepuro
davidr2340
denverdog
denverdog

Wilkey

Looks like I'm up.

For my third pick, I'll take the Don Pepin Garcia Blue Label (5x50)

Man, you guys have a stick in your list that's still left that's blowing me away. I wish it was my turn to pick in your draft!

EDIT

Funny, I went to page one and looked at what you guys had left, then as soon as I posted, I see that Raiders took the stick I was talking bout! LOL

Man, you guys have a stick in your list that's still left that's blowing me away. I wish it was my turn to pick in your draft!

EDIT

Funny, I went to page one and looked at what you guys had left, then as soon as I posted, I see that Raiders took the stick I was talking bout! LOL
Post Pad :sign:

hojadpuro
davidr2340
denverdog
denverdog - fourth round

Wilkey

well there are two I equally want so I will just hope the other one makes it for the next pick.

For my 3rd pick, #34 overall I will pick

La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chisel

NEXT!! :D

Brandon

davidr2340 sent me his picks and with the 35th pick over all David will take the CAO 10th Anniversary.

#36 Gimme a King B
#37 Gimme the La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Robusto

And David again - #38 Best Seller

Continue on! :thumbs:

Gonna bail out for a bit. If my 4th pick comes around, please draw from the mystery bag... ....thanks-

For my 4th pick, #39 overall, hojadepuro will select

Arturo Fuente Hemingway Signature Natural

NEXT!!! :D

Brandon

slcraiders: Mystery Stick: 4-pack of La Flor Dominicana 2000

bchem
bkcloud114
krautle87
marcsheldon
boogs34 (I will call once krautle87 has picked)
stachmo

Wilkey

I was seriously thinking about the King B, but I've also not had the LFD that is left on the list...hmmm...decisions, decisions...

For my 4th pick, pick #41, I'll take the La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero 700.

I don't know that I've ever even smoked a 60 ring guage cigar, but I don't think I've ever had an experience with the Double Ligero part of the brand. Can't wait to try it!

First post has been updated. Next up are:

bkcloud114
krautle87
marcsheldon
boogs34 (I will call once krautle87 has picked)
stachmo

Also...

Hojadepuro, you hit the second and last "Make-a-Deal" slot at #39. Do you want to trade me your AF Hemingway Signature, natural for a stick from my box? :D

Wilkey

I was seriously thinking about the King B, but I've also not had the LFD that is left on the list...hmmm...decisions, decisions...

For my 4th pick, pick #41, I'll take the La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero 700.

I don't know that I've ever even smoked a 60 ring guage cigar, but I don't think I've ever had an experience with the Double Ligero part of the brand. Can't wait to try it!

Make sure you put your seatbelt on before smoking that bad boy!! It was lots of flavor, lots of kick. I was buzzed pretty damn quick and the stick had alot of life left. It is quite the experience.

Jason