• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Cigar Draft 2006 - ALPHA DRAFT

Sorry guys, just got in... snowing like a bastard up here.....

I'l take...............

Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente King B

NEXT !!!!

It actually looks like BRAVO finished tonight! 26 hours and 1 minute. Dayam! That has got to be some sort of record.

Wilkey

Are we going to finish this tonight?

Calm down! Don't rush it. It is already going much faster than I think most people anticipated. It'll be done when it's done. Have fun with it!

I'll be on and off every 30minutes to 1 hour until I go to bed tonight in case this thing picks up it's pace.

I think that'd be a great idea. I don't mind doing it during the week, but with pressure to keep up the pace, it get's a little tough during the work week.

First post has been updated. Up next are:

krautle87
marscheldon
boogs34 (I will call when krautle checks in)
satchmo
bilder
burnt tongue
burnt tongue - fifth round

Wilkey

I will take the Gurkha Regent Toro, please. :thumbs:

Done and done.

With his fourth pick in slot #45, boogs34 takes the Carlos Torano Reserva Selecta Torpedo (glass tube).

Satchmo
bilder
burnt tongue
burnt tongue - fifth round
bilder
satchmo

Wilkey

Hansotia Silver Edition, por favor.

Go bilder!! Go!

mmm....I don't think I have to think about it too long Wilkey! I am a gambler by heart, and even though I LOVE hemingways, I can't pass up a gamble! Hit me with the secret stick!!! :thumbs:

Brandon

Glad to see this baby movin' right along!
Thanks for doing my picks for me while I was at work!!! :thumbs: No internet is a BAD thing!!! ;)

RP 1990 Torp sounds like a nice snicky snack.....

edit to full spelling: Torpedo (didin't want someone thinking I wanted the Toro)

Alrighty Brandon, you have Made-a-Deal for the LGC Reserva Figurados Regalias Perfecto.

And now that the last MAD slot has been activated, I can let you gentlemen in on my little secret. As a reward for your adventurous spirit in engaging the unknown and as my extra holiday gift to you, you will get to keep your original pick AND the MAD stick.

BT, your Mystery Stick is the AF Work of Art Maduro!

boogs34
marcsheldon
krautle87
bkcloud114
bchem

Wilkey

I have boogs34's 5th pick in the #52 slot: La Gloria Cubana Serie R No. 7 Maduro

Up next are:

marcsheldon
krautle87
bkcloud114
bchem
slcraiders

Wilkey

Dang, Wilkmiester!!! That is too much, bro!! So far so good. Thanks for playing host. Now let's take this baby home!!!

Quade

Lookin' for Boogs....