• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Cigar Draft 2006 - ALPHA DRAFT

Wow that sure is a nice gesture Wilkey! I am pumped about the LGC! I really enjoy their sticks, but have not tried this one! Thanks a bunch for all the work you are putting in, AND for the extra! You are too kind Wilkmeister! :D :thumbs: :thumbs:

Brandon

He is probably in a high profile meeting..... hope the Blackberry is on vibrate.....

"Would everyone please excuse me, I need to make my cigar draft pick"....... LOL

Emailed marcsheldon

Dang man!! You are high strung! :sign: Take it easy and enjoy yourself...lol :D

Brandon
p.s. PM sent to marccheldon

Guess you don't know me, Brandon. I couldn't be further from high strung... Just enjoying the draft and keeping it moving?!?! Wilkey has put in plenty of time and trying to help out.

Quade

I just want Wilkey to have to mail all the boxes by the weekend
Whenever Wilkey has time...no rush! He's done a great job - especially considering the cold; we save a day in travel (Sunday) if he ships out on Monday. The less time it's in the air being traveled, the better. It's all good in Wilkey's humi ;)

Again, I'd like to thank Wilkey for running this whole thing AND making my picks for me. I think I only made 1 pick myself!

Great job by a great BOTL.

Duh! I just realized I'm done! I don't have to make anymore picks. I get what ever is left. Make it a good one fellas!

Thanks Wilkey you did a great job of keeping evrything updated. I don't think anyone could have done as good a job! You are a true BOTL!

I'm popping off for a half hour or so. I'll be back to make any updates then.

I would prefer to ship on Monday for the reasons Boogs mentioned and also some of you are aware of how I pack. :p

Wilkey

Whenever Wilkey has time...no rush! He's done a great job - especially considering the cold; we save a day in travel (Sunday) if he ships out on Monday. The less time it's in the air being traveled, the better. It's all good in Wilkey's humi ;)

Again, I'd like to thank Wilkey for running this whole thing AND making my picks for me. I think I only made 1 pick myself!

Take it easy..... it was a joke.... I have had the honor of sitting down and sharing a cigar and a drink with Wilkey.... he can hold on to my cigars for as long as he needs to......

(as long as I have them by Monday)........ :sign:

I'm popping off for a half hour or so. I'll be back to make any updates then.

I would prefer to ship on Monday for the reasons Boogs mentioned and also some of you are aware of how I pack. :p

Wilkey

The draft is coming along swimmingly guys.

Wilkey, if you want to ship on Thursday, I wouldn't be upset. (I'll be in attendance with Wilkey and others at a HERF Wednesday night). :laugh:

Should I PM marcsheldon too?

602__image_09.jpg

:p

Take it easy..... it was a joke.... I have had the honor of sitting down and sharing a cigar and a drink with Wilkey.... he can hold on to my cigars for as long as he needs to......

(as long as I have them by Monday)........ :sign:
Tommy,

In honor of the snowfall today...

snowy DICK!
;)*

Legal notice: This winking smiley is a service mark of Ggiese Industrial Manufacturing and Artisan Cheese Crafters, Inc. and may not be reproduced without expressed written consent.