• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass FFL 2011 Year 2

You could sit half your team and still beat me .... :(

Apparently not...seems ALL of my guys wanted to take an off week. When your #1 scorer only has 12, that makes it real difficult to be successful.

Congrats on the win (assuming Dwayne Bowe doesn't get 200+ yds and about 3-4 TD's tonight).

Come home from a week on vacation with no internet to find out I won by a single point!! Perfect!

Other than Jake, seems to be a lot of mediocrity on both sides.

Agreed...thanks for the ass whipping this week! On another note I seem to have quite a few options at WR and TE, but not many at RB. If anyone wants to do a deal let me know...we are probably running out of time....

Other than Jake, seems to be a lot of mediocrity on both sides.

You're going to kick my ass this week. I'll go ahead and concede, too many bye's for me.

Seems like there will be a whole lot of competition going on for some other playoff spots....

How many 6-6 team's does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Two 5-7 teams with a glimmer of hope? Should be a fun week.

Fuggin gary! Thanks for the ass-whipping this week!

Damn. I needed Ryan Mathews and Maurice Jones-Drew to pony up 49 points last night to win my matchup and have a hope at the playoffs. They get me 53 and I win 167-164 and I miss the playoff by one point 1545-1544!

BTW, tonight I will be dropping Cam Newton, AJ Green, Percy Harvin, MJD, DeMarco Murray, Ryan Mathews, and Michael Vick. Let's see the sharks come out!

Just watch...this is always the story...I'll be going from 1st to 4th. Side bets? Maybe I can still make some $ lol.