• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass FFL 2011 Year 2

I am excited to be in the Championship. Good game Jim.

Good game Jake. it is going to take a miracle for me to win the championship.

Brees has an insane week and everyone else tanks....go figure. I thought with Brees's performance I could make up the difference from the first week. Oh well....enjoy the $.

Just going to say...I predicted my performance in the Playoffs. Murphy's law.

Brees has an insane week and everyone else tanks....go figure. I thought with Brees's performance I could make up the difference from the first week. Oh well....enjoy the $.

LOL. That's how it was for me last year Jake. I finished first in one CP league and second by a few points in the other. Ended up in fourth in the league I was in first, and third in the league I was in second.

Hey Gary, second year in a row that you're battling for dead last in this league. You going to make more excuses about the lack of rules again? :laugh:

LOL. That's how it was for me last year Jake. I finished first in one CP league and second by a few points in the other. Ended up in fourth in the league I was in first, and third in the league I was in second.

Hey Gary, second year in a row that you're battling for dead last in this league. You going to make more excuses about the lack of rules again? :laugh:

Nah...no excuses. I was always late to the ADD/DROP party each week (you had 7 of them in before I put in one!), add in a few key injuries and I never had a decent roster.

I had to limit my efforts to more important matters...I'm in the Super Bowl of my big $ league for the 3rd time in 4 years :thumbs:

When i saw Brees i though i was going down.

Nah...no excuses. I was always late to the ADD/DROP party each week (you had 7 of them in before I put in one!), add in a few key injuries and I never had a decent roster.

I had to limit my efforts to more important matters...I'm in the Super Bowl of my big $ league for the 3rd time in 4 years :thumbs:

So what you're saying is, we're not worthy of you best efforts?

Don't take it seriously shorty, I was just breaking your balls buddy! :)

I think 3rd place is a lock for me. Why couldn't my guys play like this the previous 2 weeks? Ugh...as the world turns...

Good season fellas. Would have been nice if my team showed up but fun none the less :)

Great season guys!! I had a blast in this league this year.

This is what I came up with as the payout. Just trying to save some leg work.

Overall:
Minneapolis Donkey Punchers - $300
Churchill Ice Bears - $200
Sons of Steel - $150
Belfast Bombers - $100

Regular Season Bonuses:
Highest single weekly score $50 - Sons of Steel, 210pts., Week 2
Most points for a single player in a week $50 - Belfast Bombers, Aaron Rogers 61pts., Week 4
Biggest score differential for the winning team in a single match up $50 - Belfast Bombers, Won by 82pts., Week 9

....I've paid my dues
time after time
I've paid my penance
but committed no crime....

Good game Chester. This was the only league i won the Championship. I was a runner up in my other leagues. Good year guys.

Just like Los, I will wear the crown with honor and dignity! :)

Great season guys!! I had a blast in this league this year.

This is what I came up with as the payout. Just trying to save some leg work.

Overall:
Minneapolis Donkey Punchers - $300
Churchill Ice Bears - $200
Sons of Steel - $150
Belfast Bombers - $100

Regular Season Bonuses:
Highest single weekly score $50 - Sons of Steel, 210pts., Week 2
Most points for a single player in a week $50 - Belfast Bombers, Aaron Rogers 61pts., Week 4
Biggest score differential for the winning team in a single match up $50 - Belfast Bombers, Won by 82pts., Week 9

Thanks for the help Jake.
Guys, I had a great time again this year cangrats to Ketch for winning the league!

Winners, if you don't mind, please pm me your PP id's and I'll will start sending out the winnings.

Seeing the other thread start up I figured I would reach out and see if we were going to get this league back up and running this year?