• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass, I need your help!

Whoever that was between 11:10 am est and just now, we should do that again... We knocked out a bunch!

Those Cokeheads have declared war!!! :laugh:

John, I picked up when you went to work total count started 4522.................
....................................................................................................................
.....................................................................Hit it hard for just about 4hrs.

We are now at 5800!   Cokeheads 4477

jfields said:
Whoever that was between 11:10 am est and just now, we should do that again... We knocked out a bunch!

;)

Bayamos said:
John, I picked up when you went to work total count started 4522.................
....................................................................................................................
.....................................................................Hit it hard for just about 4hrs.

;)
So that was you! :)

I never had so much fun wasting time at work! We make a great team!

jfields said:

;)
So that was you! :)

I never had so much fun wasting time at work! We make a great team!

:thumbs:

drago_zpstbcvasne.jpg

Brought it up to...and I had to do it...

[SIZE=9.5pt]Overall rating:[/SIZE] 
[SIZE=9.5pt](6789 votes)[/SIZE]

You guys are amazing support. I am on spring break and have been voting when I can. Noticed the substantial lead and am wondering if the other team has quit in face of overwhelming force or is keeping their powder dry do a last ditch charge up the hill?

golfgar said:
You guys are amazing support. I am on spring break and have been voting when I can. Noticed the substantial lead and am wondering if the other team has quit in face of overwhelming force or is keeping their powder dry do a last ditch charge up the hill?

I was thinking the same thing. They may wait to see if we get complacent with a lead, then snipe the last minute. I"m going to keep whacking at it.

MadMonk said:

I was thinking the same thing. They may wait to see if we get complacent with a lead, then snipe the last minute. I"m going to keep whacking at it.
Dan, make sure to use lube and take rest breaks to drink water.

You guys make it look easy, I should run for public office...