• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPass Virtual Cigar Lounge

Do you have the 590 or the 700?
I don't have either, but my buddy had both. I'm still rocking the UDS. My biggest complaint with most pellet smokers has been the lack of smoke, but that isn't a problem with either of those.

Such a damn good night. Like @TexasTraveler said thank you @jfields for joining us tonight to share some great stories and some insight to us newbies! I can’t thank you all enough for such a great group of members joining every week and just shooting the shit and have a laugh or two. @cabaiguan juan @ConDaddy @Thoughts @drunkfish3 @CBoukal @PaulTra and a big shout out to @H. Vachon for staying up till 2am listening to me mumble.

4-am is going to suck with the kids and animals but who cares.

Much love!
Paul

Last edited:
Great time last night out by the fire gents. Sorry if I rambled on a lot. I was already a few beers in before I grabbed all those Belgian ales. Was feeling no pain last night for sure, and am feeling a little slow this am.

Oh! Almost forgot, had some weird dream about you Paul, early this am just before I woke. In it, I woke up to look on my computer and you were still on the V Herf. Drunk as hell, and it was getting daylight out, but you were on the front porch, not your shed. I tuned in just as what I guess was one of your kids went to walk by. You playfully grabbed the child and body slammed him on your lap.

Last edited:
Oh! Almost forgot, had some weird dream about you Paul early this am just before I woke. In it, I woke up to look on my computer and you were still on the V Herf. Drunk as hell, and it was getting daylight out, but you were on the front porch, not your shed. I tuned in just as what I guess was one of your kids went to walk by. You playfully grabbed the child and body slammed him on your lap.
Are you sure that was a dream?? I could see that happening!

Oh! Almost forgot, had some weird dream about you Paul, early this am just before I woke. In it, I woke up to look on my computer and you were still on the V Herf. Drunk as hell, and it was getting daylight out, but you were on the front porch, not your shed. I tuned in just as what I guess was one of your kids went to walk by. You playfully grabbed the child and body slammed him on your lap.
Sounds about right... lol

Going to try to make this herf this weekend, but it's inventory weekend, so my ass is going to whooped. If I do make it I may end up passing out and then you can all meme the shit out it. 😂

Are we a go for tonight?
Propane for the heater✅
Cigars picked out✅
Shed setup ✅

I just poured the first beer of the night and we are heading out for some Hibachi. I should be on between 9-10 unless I have too many Saki shots!!! 😂

3078A69A-A0D3-4771-A990-36D6A94DB6E2.jpeg