• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPool.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats to the winner I guess. 4th time......damn to lucky..

the 5th time is a charm....the winner sends everyone ceegarz...

Congratulations to this weeks Winner (Dan #17)
cuss.gif

I missed it by " " that much
saaad.gif

-Toaster #16 and #61

STYX&STONED said:
Anybody got this guys addy yet?
You should be able to log into your account and it will be on the bottom. If you have troubles finding it PM me and I'll send it to you.

Paul Perrucci, #'s 6 & 72 is now a member of CigarPass so we're up to

THIRTY TWO numbers now :thumbs:

You know I never got an email for the last drawing. How about you guys?

Since you are the CPool czar, you should link the thread so we don't have to search for it!

After all the welcomes are done, all I've got to say is "Come on number 02 or 15"....... :D :thumbs: :p

I'll do it since you are so slack!

LMAO, SD's got my number :D I WAS too lazy to link the thread, it was late and I was nearly falling asleep in front of the computer.

Thank's for "covering" for me ya whack! :D

coventrycat86 said:
I'll do it since you are so slack!

LMAO, SD's got my number :D I WAS too lazy to link the thread, it was late and I was nearly falling asleep in front of the computer.

Thank's for "covering" for me ya whack! :D
Your quite welcome my bruddah! :D

WHOOOooooooHOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Damn gotta get another coolerdor now.....

So sweet!!!!

to think, I missed my flight last night to the Meadowlands madness. missed out on all the smoking, drinkin and gamblin.....bought a discounted air fare so no refunds....and the JR ticket.

oh but there is a god......

congrats on the win!

:thumbs:

*note to self: see if you have any yard 'gars left over from that bomb a while ago. tell him they're aged masterpieces.*
:sign:

Status
Not open for further replies.