• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPool.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad a CP'er won! I just cant believe last drawing I missed by 1, and this drawing I missed by 2 :sneaky:

My time will come- OH YES... it will come!

Congrats Frank... I'll get something to you asap. Do I have any La Finca's left? :p

Ouch, just realized, Styx missed by 1 this week.... That stings buddy- I KNOW.

Has anyone checked out my MoBlog lately? The girl with the legs... OMG! Gets my hot just thinking about 'em!

stogieman said:
Congrats Frank you lucky SOB....... :D :thumbs: :p
Thanks Brother, that was way to fast on your smokes thanks alot....I'll enjoy the heck out of them. ;) :p :D

Congrats on the win, at least someone who hasn't won yet, won...

Paul.

unless of course, I win again.......thats OK

Just lookin out fer ya DDD. ;)

Sent the admin an e-mail over at the pool listing some members that haven't registered or mailed out packages. I must have too much time on my hands to be looing all this stuff up and keeping a list.

Here's what I sent them.

'Since the next drawing is only 2 days away, just looking out for the next winner. :)

David Snider, 45 & 75 - Hasn't registered on 3-10, 2-25 & 1-28. Package doesn't show as received on 2-11.

Peter Rickel, 31 - Hasn't registered on 3-10, 2-25 & 2-11.

Doug Manz, 18 - hasn't registered on 3-10 & 2-25. Looks like a pattern, also didn't register 12-31, 12-17 & 11-19.

You have a great site and are doing a great job.

John Gibeau
#21 & #80'

Thanks geldor, I want all the sticks :p Since we are talking about non registered winnings I see a few CPer's that haven't registered yet. It would suck for you to win in 2 days and not get your prize because you forgot to register and mail :(

Heads up Guys. My Dad has been added to the Cigar Pool. He is #62. I have got him started smoking premium cigars and I supply him with everyone he smokes! Check his mail registering from the last winner. It says, "Two nice cigars from my Sons Humidor, LOL!" You gotta love him! I would love to see him win one.

I emailed the guy over at cigarpool to add my handle as my middle name- no response or action yet :(

(ie: I wanted Tom "Toaster" Evans)

Now, lets go #16 or #61 EITHER WAY IS GOOD FOR ME! :D

Toaster,

You can change that yourself. Just go to the member log in page and hit the "Change" button next to your first name. Look what I did to #86 :D
Heads up Guys. My Dad has been added to the Cigar Pool.
HEY, I noticed another "Stack" and asked SD if there was any relation :D
Sure enough SD's dad has joined us in cigar pool!! He saw all of SD's winnings and wanted in on the action :thumbs:
I see a few CPer's that haven't registered yet.
I'll send reminder emails to Misc, Lumby and whoever

Thanks CC86! ;)

I didn't know that was user changable..... Now every one there will see my "TOASTER" name when I win! :thumbs: :p ;)

SD_Stack said:
Heads up Guys. My Dad has been added to the Cigar Pool. He is #62. I have got him started smoking premium cigars and I supply him with everyone he smokes! Check his mail registering from the last winner. It says, "Two nice cigars from my Sons Humidor, LOL!" You gotta love him! I would love to see him win one.
Yeah so he'll stop mooching!

Toaster said:
I emailed the guy over at cigarpool to add my handle as my middle name- no response or action yet :(

(ie: I wanted Tom "Toaster" Evans)
you can log in and make the change yourself....

welcome aboard SD's Dad...

You get quite a variety of winnings.....I'm still getting them in.....

Thanks to everyone for thier generosity.

Status
Not open for further replies.