• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPool.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
i won with #46 last year.. bailed after they let the gameslover alias stay in pool for 6 months and never send or register a cigar hoping to cash in. That number has never came up again. Re joined a month ago (#09-77) and still shipping the goods to winners again.

when does my numbers come up again?

Heh, 77 was one of my numbers (along with 89). Might join back up during the fall, when money isn't being used elsewhere :p

Hell I am still waiting for my last box to get to the winner! I hope he got it! :0

Pool seems to be lacking the luster it once had. ???

16 numbers not registered and 10 open spots.

Yeah. As long as you send one package you are eligible. Some tool skipped out on 2 or 3 winners then sent to the 4th, then won. I made a comment and was told that as long as you sent to the previous weeks winner all was OK. STUPID. The some guys merely post "Something from the Dor" and you get complete crap, stuff that a bum would reject.

Rules to lax and too many people "wanting" and not enough "giving".

I will probably resign my numbers in a month or so if it does not get better soon.

- Jason

Just looked at it again, Russ was a winner again?

The winner for the drawing of 11/15 is CP's one and only

coventrycat!

Congrats, CC! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Alright! Congrats CC, I'm sure you're in need of a few more gars, lol.

Congrats Bill! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Made it with 12 hours to spare. :laugh:

I'll send all the dogs I just received your way. ;)

It's good to see yet another CP Winner!!!!!!!

Congrats Bill although I just got an email from the cigarpool admin stating that #38 had won.. Sounds like he mixed it up.

:0 :0 :0 :0 :0

WOOOOOHOOOOOO :thumbs: :thumbs:

I just checked my emails and received the email from Michael Cook saying that Ron Natalie had won and that the lucky number was 386

I'm sitting there going WTF ? :0

I've registered my mailings so there's no reason why I shouldn't be declared the winner.....

I sent Michael an email so we'll see what he says.

I've won this thing twice, June of 2003 and October of 2003 so it's been a LONG stretch since then.

I also sent an Michael an email asking why #38 was declared the winner when you had registered your #86 the day before the deadline. ???

Status
Not open for further replies.