• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPool.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone hear what is up with this? Got the sticks ready to go, just need to know who gets them.

This is getting ridiculous. It's been four days and no one has heard anything. I've never seen something like this in the 5+ years I've been in CigarPool....

Congrats CC! I am glad you won! I just got home yesterday so I will send you some smokes out today! :)

Congratulations CC!

Sticks are in the mail today.

And BTW - WELCOME HOME TASMAN! Thanks for your service!

Yep, everythings all set. :thumbs: The cigars are ROLLING in. :0 Six boxes landed on Wednesday and seven today.

I've received some VERY NICE sticks from the people who are members here. ;) :thumbs:

When I won this thing twice in 2003, I received mostly low end to medium cigars which is pretty much was most guys in that pool do. As time went on, quite a few CigarPass people joined in which was nice because when fellow CPer's would win, they'd get nicer cigars from their BOTL's here.

I pretty much stopped keeping track of how many CigarPass members are there now but I'm sure it's not as many as our peak of 46 or so back a couple of years ago.

Anyway, a big THANK YOU to you fellow CPer's who've been most generous! :thumbs:

ENJOY THEM!

I am saving the puro and other dog rockets for the next guy that wins that i dont know :)

Arizona Pick 3 number last night was 9-6-0.

#60 - Brandon McKinney - 'hojadepuro' - didn't register his number so it looks like #96 Ed 'Cubano67' Guevara wins the pool... again.

Still some open spots if any of you guys want in on the action.
I am thinking of picking up another spot or two. Figure the postage cost will be the same sending out 2 sticks or 4. :)

The past four winning numbers have had 6 as the 2nd digit. Twelve of the past 25 winning numbers have had a 6 or a 9 or both.

Congratulations Mr Wolf! :thumbs:

Misc didn't register his mailing in time otherwise he would have won. :( Actually, neither did I so... :whistling: good thing 86 or 87 didn't come up...

WOO HOO!! :thumbs:

I'm a big wiener........but some of ya knew that already. :D

Congrats Dan!! Good to see another CPer taking home some sticks! Package will go out today I hope!

Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.