• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPool.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, the pool has been cleaned.

I sent Michael an update of who has not been sending their end. :angry:

Now is the time to join up or pick up a second number.

Getting 2 numbers doubles your chances. Most folks send more than 1 smoke anyways, so the second number doesn't cost really anything more in smokes.

There are a few others in the pool that need to catch up or get out.

SWEET!

image0059gh.gif

Been a long time coming.

Congrats, It makes me feal better sending the cigars to a CP member :D

I got to looking and one of my numbers won like 2 days before I joined, hopefully it dosn't have to cycle through all the numbers again before it hits.

Ok, congrats Swifty, if it hadn't been you I would have quit before the next drawing.

This weeks winner is Skinflint, I mean Russ Rhoton. This is the 3rd time this joker has won in the last year. He routinely sends his sticks out at the last minute. I won on 3/22 and received two $1.00 a piece yard gars from him on 4/10 :angry: . He will be reaping what he has sewn from me.

This weeks winner is Skinflint, I mean Russ Rhoton. This is the 3rd time this joker has won in the last year. He routinely sends his sticks out at the last minute. I won on 3/22 and received two $1.00 a piece yard gars from him on 4/10 :angry: . He will be reaping what he has sewn from me.

2 Dogs out on Wed. 06/28... :D

of course I'm usually pushing the deadline as well :blush:

I have an ample supply of the low end. Thanks for the heads up.

Seems his favorites are: LGC, CAO Samba & Estrela Cubana.

Then why does he send $1 yard gars? :whistling:

I have a few Golden Retriever cigars laying around I could send him. They have been "aging" in my parents yard for a few days. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.