• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarPool.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my second number yesterday...

#16 and #61

(ironic?) My birthday is the 16th of Nov, and ofcourse, 16 is 61 reversed :D

SO C'MON "6" and "1" is ANY ORDER! :)

Sent an email to the administrator asking to be added to the list last night, but my name isn't on the wait list yet. I know I should be patient, but it's killing me...I have to see my name on the list. I'll be number 3 if no one goes on before me. Any CP'r feel like giving up a number for me? :D

Nic,

The administrators at CPool can be slow in their responses...

I would give it a few days and send a second email with your request.

Most likely, you will see your name on the waiting list by the weekend.

:MMM

Nic,
I agree with MMM on their slowness.

When I asked to be put on the waiting list, it was empty, took them 3-4 days and I was 3rd in line.

But when they clean house, the numbers fly. I have 2 numbers so the wait in line is not forever. :p

Just got added to the wait list, #4. ??? With all of the CP'r with double numbers, I hope I get a number in the next year! :D

I'm 3rd on the waiting list right now. I told them I wanted 2 numbers so how does that work?

Just got my email from Michael

Hello,
The Arizona Pick 3 lottery number on 02-11-04 was 782, with this week's lucky Cigar Pool winner:

Steven Stack
PO Box 1138
Waxhaw, NC 28173

Steven's favorites include: Consuegra, La Finca, El Creditio, Backwoods Smokes and Phillie Blunts.

Let's all send Steven a great stick (or sticks =),
Michael

:sign:

WooooHoooo!!!! :D :D :D

It finally happened. And it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy either! :p

I didn't know I had won until I got an email and a PM from you guys. It was a great surprise! :thumbs:

Congrats to The Stack!!! I'll pull out my best cra.. I mean, nice sticks for you bro!

Congrats SD, package will be headin' your way early next week..... :D :thumbs: :p

""Hello Michael,
A slot has just opened up in the CigarPool, and you were next on the list!
You are now a full-fledged member. Your new CigarPool number is #35.""

:D :thumbs:
cool!

hey SD, congrats on the win!

Deadwood at CigarPool:

( Please note, these do not include S. Stack's latest winning number, but I would bet these 4 won't send him anything either!)

#13 Ken Wortley: No cigars received for 3 lotteries 12/31/03 1/14/04 1/28/04

#18 Douglas Manz: No cigars received for 9 of the last 11 lotteries !!!!12/17/04 12/31/03 1/14/04 1/28/04 11/19/03 11/5/03 10/8/03 9/24/03 9/10/03

#43 David Farmer: No cigars received for 2 lotteries 1/14/04 1/28/04

#54 Jon Baldwin: No cigars received for 2 lotteries 1/14/04 1/28/04

And as a side note, ol' # 54 J. Baldwin has sent out winnings only once since he WON on 12/17/04! No excuse. Looks like he stiffed CCat back on 10//22/03 too.

Also, the infamous Charlie Rhodes, aka Shuji, still has not made good on his obligations for the 4 winners before he "officially" bailed.

If you are a member, please do your part and notify the administrator at CPool to get rid of these jokers. Otherwise, you might be the next person to get stiffed...

Status
Not open for further replies.