• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cigars in the mail!

I need my 10 minutes back.

I'll make it simple: You unknowingly posted pics of a bomb and we don't do that here. You don't like that rule, great. You're bowing out graciously and we all understand.

We'll continue to self moderate this board, as it's worked for 20 years. Maybe down the road, you'll change your mind and give it another try. If not, I hope you find a place that feels like family to you, just like we all do here.
Howya Bert? I'm not seeing much grace in this "bowing out".

Indeed, I miss Neal. I got to talk with him once, on the phone. Great fella!

Im at a bit of a loss here. We’re trying to convince a guy to stay, when he’s gracefully leaving, with no hard feelings. Unless he’s taking the site with him, it’s no big deal! He’s happy. We should still be happy. And life goes on!

I get him and wish him good day!

Floyd T
You are embarrassing me Floyd and this from a guy who is free balling.

I thought you were dead. Gonorrhea, or your arm got pulled into an old printing press. Some spectacular way to go! Well, the printing press was anyways....
Not dead, close a couple times though. Retired in Myrtle Beach so mostly the same thing . . . another day in paradise but no virgins damn the luck.

Just barely hanging on to the single digit hcp. Getting old but I can still drive 280 on a good day. How's by you?

Life and kids are passing me by, but that's expected. Drinking and smoking a little here and there. Glad to hear you're still hanging on and enjoying yourself. Good to see you posting again, hopefully we won't have to wait another 5+ years to see you around again.

Life and kids are passing me by, but that's expected. Drinking and smoking a little here and there. Glad to hear you're still hanging on and enjoying yourself. Good to see you posting again, hopefully we won't have to wait another 5+ years to see you around again.
Well, the wife passed in 2015 and put me in a kind of slump. I'll hang around some. Thinking about giving up cigars for weed.

Noobs. Sheesh.
SWEET BABY JESUS!!! He is alive!! Neal, damn man, it's good to see ya checkin back in! "Freeballin'"!? Ain't that a song from the 80's? I truly hope all is as good as can be. MY condolences on the death of your wife. That sux, and I can only imagine the slump you were in. Keep on chuggin, brother. Can ya smoke weed while playing golf? Shit, that may make golf more enjoyable for those of us that SUCK at it anymore!

None-the-less, welcome back. Please don't be a stranger.

Floyd T

Only the good die young @jfields.... 😎

SWEET BABY JESUS!!! He is alive!! Neal, damn man, it's good to see ya checkin back in! "Freeballin'"!? Ain't that a song from the 80's? I truly hope all is as good as can be. MY condolences on the death of your wife. That sux, and I can only imagine the slump you were in. Keep on chuggin, brother. Can ya smoke weed while playing golf? Shit, that may make golf more enjoyable for those of us that SUCK at it anymore!

None-the-less, welcome back. Please don't be a stranger.

Floyd T
Biceptual Gonorrhea is a vicious rumor started by someone who wishes to discredit me.