• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

CigarThief.com - The Offical Cigar Scum Bag list

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
In order for us to maintain a safe/friendly environment, it's important we maintain a list of those who are less than honest.

Please be sure to use CigarThief.com for all your scum bag needs.

Perhaps this can become a website used by all cigar community members as a place of reference.

If you have any suggestions or questions regarding CigarThief.com, please use the contact form on CigarThief.com. Please do not PM me or use the CigarPass.com contact form.

Thank you,
Rod

Rod I took the liberty of posting the url at HP since as a cigar community we all need to have tools like this no matter what board we call home :) .

Kevin7

Wow, very nice...

It will be good to have a central location for this type of information.

Link don't work !!!!

But I know who CC will want to add....... LOL

Nice looking site! Is there a list loaded? Or do we do hang em one at a time?

This will be a usefull referance :thumbs:
Thanks for puting it together Rod

Bill

Is there any way to make it so that once someone name is entered, their identity is erased, and they become nothing?

mhortsch said:
Is there any way to make it so that once someone name is entered, their identity is erased, and they become nothing?
[snapback]183884[/snapback]​

Only in a perfect world! :laugh:

Awesome addition to the cigar community!

Too bad circumstantial evidence isn't enough to submit the name of an obvious scumbag :0

Great job Rod!

Rod!!! great looking site brutha...may we always do all that we can to stay off of its list!!!!

Great site brotha Rod!!
It's a shame that we even need a site like that but like Mr. Jerry said this aint no perfect world.

KayakinBoy said:
Of course, great work from Rob!
[snapback]183907[/snapback]​

Who's Rob?

My biggest pet peeve -- someone not spelling my name correctly, and it happens every day! :rolleyes:

Rod said:
KayakinBoy said:
Of course, great work from Rob!
[snapback]183907[/snapback]​

Who's Rob?

My biggest pet peeve -- someone not spelling my name correctly, and it happens every day! :rolleyes:
[snapback]183908[/snapback]​

thanks for pointing out my problem from my childhood! :p

great look, and overall usefullness. Let's just hope we don't have to add many (any) names to the list! :(