• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Clown's 1st CP box pass

Toaster said:
Did anyone ever get the pics of the bands posted/hosted/viewable??? :D
If anyone's having trouble - just email them my way - I'll put them up...

- Oak

someone put a Montecristo Afrique in there, I've been dying to try one!

:lookup: OK, I need some help here...

Having trouble deciding appropriate puts for two of my takes, I would like to try the Dannemann and the Ashton Heritage Puro Sol. Does anyone know there respective value and or quality comparison? I have checked several websites and cannot find them!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:( Also, I am not sure I can get this out today... Therapy is really screwing my schedule up! I will really try to get this packed up and out but it may have to wait until Monday early AM. Sorry if this is a problem!

http://www.ashtoncigar.com/main.php?body=heritage
http://www.cyan.si/Dannemann%20Short%20Filler%20Cigars.htm

Phatash,
The ashton is probably valued at $8-10, I don't think it is particularly rare.
The Dannemann probably around $4, maybe less.

The Dannemann is a European style cigar, a little spicy, I think dry cured. I kinda liked the one I had for a change and thought I'd throw this one in for variety. It was mild if I remember right.

No hurry on the getting the box out, Monday is fine. Except Oak can't wait :)

clown said:
No hurry on the getting the box out, Monday is fine. Except Oak can't wait :)
I promise to hold it in...

The longer it takes - the more complex my puts/takes will be... if you keep me waiting another week - I'll swap so much you won't even recognize the list.. ;)

OK, Here we go... proposed P&Ts... Let me know what you think!

Takes:
#6 Dannemann Espada sumatra
#30 Partagas Rosada
#35 RJ Churchill En Tubo
#42 Ashton Heritage Puro Sol Belicoso
#47 ERDM Robusto Larga

Puts:
#49 Montecristo Celebration Milenium (From glass tube)*
#50 Cuban Parejo by Perdomo
#51 Perdomo 2 Maduro Pyramid
#52 Macanudo Maduro Prince Phillip
#53 Don Thomas International Collection
* The glass tube from #49 I am keeping for a display item.

I have to object on the strongest possible terms that you removed the Montecristo Celebration Milenium from the glass tube. FOUL (or is that FOWL?) you've significantly reduced the value of the cigar and it totally throws your puts and takes all out of balance.

I suggest you start over.

j/k :sign:
Good job on the puts and takes :thumbs:

CC, you're a funny guy!!!

You really had me wondering there for a second! :p

Clown,

My apologies. But due to circumstances in my personal life that have been discussed elsewhere on this board, I will be pulling out of your pass.

looks like a good trade to me.

I don't know much about the Monte Mil. but I'm guessing it is becoming rare and probably holding some value. Are these the ones that came in fancy boxes of 10?

Oak, it looks like it is finally your turn

Shuji, sorry to hear about your personal life, no problem taking you off the list.

football_player_running_toss_ball_md_wht.gif
Hope ya'll enjoyed the game. I saw about the first 10 minutes. Even though Da Coach doesn't seem to care, spring training is just around the corner.

Lumberg's next, right? Only one more person to go... :thumbs:

Lumberg: Let me know if you want to drop off the pass to me in person downtown after you do your P/T's.

- Oak

PhatAsh said:
OK, Here we go... proposed P&Ts... Let me know what you think!

Takes:
#6 Dannemann Espada sumatra
#30 Partagas Rosada
#35 RJ Churchill En Tubo
#42 Ashton Heritage Puro Sol Belicoso
#47 ERDM Robusto Larga

Puts:
#49 Montecristo Celebration Milenium (From glass tube)*
#50 Cuban Parejo by Perdomo
#51 Perdomo 2 Maduro Pyramid
#52 Macanudo Maduro Prince Phillip
#53 Don Thomas International Collection
* The glass tube from #49 I am keeping for a display item.
OK, P&Ts stand as written! The box will be off this morning. I am on my way.

The confirmation # is 03030830000078393599.

LOOK OUT LUMBERG, HERE IT COMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clown, thanks for letting me play. The band was GREAT! Could you email me the graphic? I would like to up date my avitar! Thanks to all and for those down the line... ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ready and waiting bros. And yes oak we should get together for a herf/handoff/put-take session.

OK - I'll reveal some of my soft 'newbie-underbelly' here: What is a "CORO"? (As in the "CORO ISOM" in the pass right now).

I thought it might be COhiba RObusto, but couldn't find confirmation of that anywhere...?

I was just going through the list and trying to figure out approximately what everything was worth so I'd be prepared, and got lost on this one...

- Oak

CORO=COhiba RObusto... you are correct.

An excellent smoke I might add :D

:thumbs: Toaster

oak said:
OK - I'll reveal some of my soft 'newbie-underbelly' here: What is a "CORO"? (As in the "CORO ISOM" in the pass right now).
Don't worry your pretty little head my friend. It's not going to be available when the pass gets to you so the point is moot.

:sneaky:

j/k :p

Lumberg said:
oak said:
Don't worry your pretty little head my friend. It's not going to be available when the pass gets to you so the point is moot.

:sneaky:

j/k :p
Wonder how many of my takes you're going to screw up... damn evil Lumberg... :angry:

;)

I have a hunch there will be other goodies available once you finish up... :D

- Oak

Well the pass got here tonight. i was all ready to do my puts and takes but a coupla friends came over and we ended up talking about a business proposition and it's getting close to my bedtime. at the least I will examine the contents before I go to bed.

I just wanted to mention that whatever is inside the box slides around when the box is moved. This is not good.