• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Piramide Edicion Limitada

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am new to this forum, but not new. Ask individuals like Fast4dr, moki, captainB, coventrycat, smokozuna, purobrat, phil, Tuse....

Hey there Cohibin..... nice of you to join us here. :sign:

I'm the closest thing you'll find to a mod here. Might as well send me one of those to sample it for you. LMAO!!! :D On the other hand.... don't worry about it. I wouldn't know what it was anyway. I've never had a Cohiba before. ;) :p

I too am new to this forum. Well, I did join in March but never posted until now. Guess I am a lurker...I actually frequent a "Canadian" cigar forum.

Just reading and learning but people like Cohibin just get under my skin, so I posted.

Okay, everybody say "Hi Jordon...Welcome to Cigar Pass"

Cohibin said:
I came here because I wanted to hear the experience of someone more advanced than me that has smoked a Cohiba P's LE.
Yet, you give me a handful of sh*t over at another board when I gave you sound advice about what you had. What a tool. :thumbs:

Thanks for the sarcasm Matt, I'd expect more from a seniour guy in a forum, but it won't be first time my expectations fall short (like my "fake" cigars ei) It's all appreciated as such though.

Matt R said:
Cohibin said:
I came here because I wanted to hear the experience of someone more advanced than me that has smoked a Cohiba P's LE.
Yet, you give me a handful of sh*t over at another board when I gave you sound advice about what you had. What a tool. :thumbs:
Where? What? If your input was sincere and constructive, even if I dissagreed, I'd never by an a-hole about it. If I did because I was getting bashed from all directions, my apologies. If I did because you joined to the bashers, then no apologies.

Matt R: Cohibin... no disrespect, but time for you to line up all your facts before posting. The Cohiba EL Piramides did not come in a jar. They come in standard Cohiba varnished boxes and retail for around $400-$500 depending on the vendor and are readily available. The only Cohiba piramides available in a jar are the millennium series made in 1999. These are around $700-$1000, also depending on the vendor. The cigars you show may very well be a Cohiba blend, as it is possible to have anything made in Havana, if you have the connections. Custom rolled cigars are generally priced under what an official release cigar is priced at, though this varies from roller to roller. Some rollers have a higer rate because of their notoriety or the quality of tobacco they are granted access to. I have custom rolled Cohiba A's, Salamones and have seen many others, including perfectos. These were all made for a friend of mine, on a visit to Havana, at the El Laugito factory (if I'm not mistaken).

You will also find that most folks here are going to view ANY posting about someone's family member working at a factory as humorous. This is a running joke among cigar aficionados and has been for years. Your "brod" may very well have worked there, but the statement will still be viewed rather comically. The majorit of us are not beginners to this hobby of ours and many of the members here have been to Havana or have close personal friends who go regularly.

Now, for a kudos to you.. the cigars you have pictured are very nice works, whether they are Cohiba blends or not. May have to look into getting some of those to add to my Cohiba collection.

Cohibin: Mr. Matt. You sound like I'm trying to pull the world over everybody here.
I'm not justifying anything to anybody here and I don't need the stamp of approval of authenticity regarding my cigars from anybody. I'm also not trying to depretiate your status of "advanced smoker" if you may?
My story may be comical humorous and whatever other demeaning characterization you may want to choose, but bottom line, it's the truth and I'm not about to invent some **** to please standars of "my story is serious and yours is comical" or some other stigma. I can care less who laughs. I'm not here to convince anyone. I'll be smoking these babies and enjoying every puff to the T regardless. Again, if it wasn't my brother I'd be scratching my head right about now, but since he is, and all said was, maybe you should scrartch yours!?
You're absolutly right, I think I'm save to say they are Cohiba Pyramid, Special Edition??? I thought that and LE meant the same thus I associate them to the jar ones, but clearly is not the same. See pic http://fujipub.com/btac/s9903.html That's the one I got. I also have 5 left Cohiba pyramids of a lighter wrapper.
All I know is these new ones are cohibas pyramids dark wrapper, may that fall under your most favorite collection. Before I had a bundle of 25 pyramids with light wrapper and they were top notch too. Excuse my lack of conosourness. That's why these forums exist right!? to help the unenlightened ones
That being said, I can't stop stearing to them jejeje!!!

Matt R: Quote:
Originally Posted by Cohibin
Mr. Matt. You sound like I'm trying to pull the world over everybody here.

Quite the opposite. Just pointing out that on a weekly basis, new members arrive here and at each and every other forum saying they have this or that and it came from my *insert your favorite family member here*. Making the point that there are a good many people who aill dismiss your opinions because of that.

Quote:
I'm also not trying to depretiate your status of "advanced smoker" if you may?

Impossible, as I am a legend in my own mind.

Quote:
maybe you should scrartch yours!?.

I can't keep my hands off myself. So, that should be no problem.

Quote:
they are Cohiba Pyramid, Special Edition??? I thought that and LE meant the same thus I associate them to the jar ones, but clearly is not the same. See pic http://fujipub.com/btac/s9903.html That's the one I got.

No, they would be custom rolled, not special edition. Special edition would infer that they were made and released in a limited quantity. The ones you have may or may not be the ones pictured, since the ones in the picture do not show the boxing. A very few Cohiba piramides were made and boxed years ago for a private collector. I'm sure others have been made since then, but have not seen any. I believe Gerard's, in Geneva holds a few of these boxes. Again, the ones in the jar are not Edicion Limitada. They were released in 1999-2000 to celebrate the millennium and they were not banded with a Cohiba band. Instead they had the Millennium 2000 labeling. The Edicion Limitada Cohiba Piramides are packaged in the standard varnished Cohiba box with the "old" Cohiba bands and an additonal Edicion Limitada band.

Quote:
All I know is these new ones are cohibas pyramids dark wrapper, may that fall under your most favorite collection.

No, actually I prefer the typical Cohiba reddish-brown wrapper. The darker wrappers do not burn as well.

Quote:
Excuse my lack of conosourness.

If I knew what that was I'd excuse it.

Quote:
That's why these forums exist right!? to help the unenlightened ones

Actually I thought they were here so we could do something other than the work we are being paid to do. They are also a great place to bust the balls of people on a daily basis.

Quote:
That being said, I can't stop stearing to them jejeje!!!

I know what you mean. My wife has nice breasts, so, I can relate.

Cohibin: Mr. Matt el disectador. Conosourness... I think you got the point or I hope you did. You're not the guy who's always left holding the bag are you?Author's license by the way. And if you didn't get it yet forget it, because "doblo la esquina".
Wish I had the time to rebuke all your comments (only my 2 favorites), but I rather look at my girls breasts while smoking my Cohiba Pyramids Special Editions! (eat your heart out ) boooong I'm in too good of a mood. The guy who sold me my latest car offered to buy my entire collection at a very nice price. I'm contemplating it seriously.

"No, they would be custom rolled, not special edition. Special edition would infer that they were made and released in a limited quantity."

Hmmm last time I checked Limited Edition ment released in a limited quantity. Special Edition does not imply that at all. Special Edition implies they are made with special characteristics than the rest, but not limited to quantities. Lay off the hands and get some real breasts boss, getting confused by your own smoke

"Impossible, as I am a legend in my own mind".

This is toooooo funny!!!

More from Cohibin: Your services are no longer required!!! I've accomplished what I needed from this pathetic forum. Lock me, ban me, do whatever the **** you all want. Eat **** for all I care. (this is only directed to some, yeah you know who you are)

For those naive ones that come here for info and take the word of people here as the bible, perhaps you should know some of these clowns are being paid by the communist regime to establish themselves as “experienced Habanos smokers” and spread the disencouragement of the purchase of legitimate cigars anywhere else other that in "official" stores in Cuba, by rendering stigmas of mockery over stolen cigars. This is simply another measure to put the smackdown in the ever-prolific cigar theft in all Habanos S.A. factories. Since they’ve seen they can’t nip it at the factory level, the next step is to do all that’s possible to nip it at the consumer level.

You’d be better off trusting your instincts and tastebuds over the “experienced advise” of these fake thugs that yap their filthy rotten mouths like they know what the **** they’re talking about.

No more comments.

he's not Cohiban, i am COHIBAN!

i have cohiba's rolled in the shape of staple guns and tape dispensers.
i have cohiba's rolled with candella wrappers
i have cohiba banded french baguette bread that is imported from Cuba
i have cohiba's rolled to look like cohiba's from Cuba
i have cohiba's rolled in the shape of snow globes
i have cohiba connections beyond anything you ever imagined.

Just ask Fast4Dr, he traded me a box of BTL's for a cohiba rolled into the shape of a ford SHO

DaveC said:
Just ask Fast4Dr, he traded me a box of BTL's for a cohiba rolled into the shape of a ford SHO
It's true, but as soon as I started to smoke it, it broke down....just like the car :(

DaveC said:
i am new to this forum, but not new. Ask individuals like Fast4dr, moki, captainB, coventrycat, smokozuna, purobrat, phil, Tuse....
Dave C is a cool guy.

Have talked with him before over at CW, traded and bought from him.
Dave is A+ in my book.

If you want, I'd love to smoke one of those Cohiba pipes.
[I'll even add some real tobacco to the top and smoke it. :sign: ]

Keep the sausage fest going boys. What's next, a dialog between DaveC and Matt and Superman face and couple of more new-bs that are begging for a "good source" over there that goes something like this "You're tha man, NO YOU are tha man, NO I insist, YOU are so forth and so on? Just beyond pathetic.
Ohh wait I see how this works, all new-bs are expected to play like good boys and say what the veterans with the "real" Puros sources want, while "sticking around" till they've liked culo enough to the point that they will fall on their grace list or good list which concecuently will inevitably conduce to the "sharing" of this "proven magical" source with them, not long to find out THEY are the sources themselves, and you were just a pawn BHHHHHHHHHWAAAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJA :sign:
ohhh poor thing want to feel special and "part" of the cool gathering. And you really think this "safe heaven" forum groups to control sales of "illicit material" by a few are a new idea? You think this "proof yourself and you shall be rewarded" crap just came out of the latest Cohiba Esplendidos box? They are as burnt as the "I got my cigars from a friend's and who has a dog who has an owner that works across the street of the factory etc" in case you didn't know. :0

ok ok ok, i'll play cool. My cigars are from china and I admit they are all faky fakes, I had John Lee roll them with his feet in a basement, how long until I get the consolation price from a "source" here saying ok, if you want the real thing, pm me or such and such, ah ah ah please pretty please :(

OK, I'm just a newbie here, but I can smell a troll when one is around. Chill out Nelson.

I recommend a ban on this goofball.

You're STILL running your mouth? Take your trolling ass and get the stepping.

My god... the entertainment never ceases to end around here.

Popcorn, get your popcorn here :sign:

mf_popcorn1.gif

Cohibin, you are just digging a hole deeper and deeper budd.

Just send me one of those Pipes, I will smoke it, and if it taste like a cuban Heeber, I will send you $30+shipping, if it doesn't then we will all know the truth. :p

Just kidding man, don't send one, as much as they look good.

Look man, I have no reason at all to question whether or not your brother works in a factory. By the way you talk, I assume you are cuban and therefore your brother would be too. So I have no reason not to believe your story.

The smokes look awesome, congrats on the acquisition. I would wash your feet for one of those pipes :D

But man, you have burned your own butt in this thread dude. I did not see you try to sell them here, only posted a link as if you were proud of them. Maybe what you should have said to DaveC was "Dude, if you think they are fake, that is fine. I think they are real and I am not trying to sell them to you so who cares" but what you did was very different than that and now I feel you would be hard pressed to redeem yourself to the point of being a welcomed addition to our little family. I wish you luck.

And if you do happen to drop one of those pipes in the mail to me, I promise to send you payment as soon as I get the money :D

So that's what the "C" in Dave C means. :sign:

Cohibin, since you say that your cigars are Authentic Cuban Cohibas, and you do have them for sale on an auction site, I would be very careful over the next few days. Seriously, sale, possession or trading of any Cuban product in the US is subject to stiff fines, even jail time!!! Watch your back. They're probably on to you already.

Isn't it strange how in all the arguing and bickering, nobody mentioned the legal ramifications of what Cohibin is doing? ???

Leave it to Dino to pull it down to what IS important after all :D

Status
Not open for further replies.