• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Cohiba Piramide Edicion Limitada

Status
Not open for further replies.
DaveC said:
Cohibin, whether you trust me or not doesn't matter, i don't plan on buying not trading you for your fine cigars.  you trust your connection in Havana and that should be enough for you, why come to these forums to validate it?
I brought them here to talk about them, never expecting any of these validation nonsense. Some guys started to rudly claim fake and the "validation" discussion started. I don't, never implied, nor need or want to trade with you Dave any of your cigars. If I didn't trust my connection, I wouldn't deffend it so fiercely like I do.

Cohibin,

There are fairly regular herfs in the New York City area.

Be sure to bring your fake cigars with you and you can meet DaveC, SMOKOZUNA, Fast4Dr and me. Maybe we can even talk Moki into flying down from Rochester but only if you promise to be there.

I'll trade you some Munniemakers and Summerdales for them. These are genuine, honest to goodness PUROS ;) I know you'll love 'em :)

*EDIT* cause I can't spell "even" :p

coventrycat86 said:
Be sure to bring your fake cigars with you and you can meet DaveC, SMOKOZUNA, Fast4Dr and me. Maybe we can ever talk Moki into flying down from Rochester but only if you promise to be there.
Hell, I'll DRIVE down to smoke a Cohiba Culebra :)

Cohibin said:
DaveC said:
i haven't sent anything to yahoo cohibin, and i am serious.  come out and share your special cigars with the local forum readers and contributors.

i dont use yahoo auctions, nor belong to it.  if you were a little more patient and read the thread you would see that it was not me threatening to do it.
Dave, the reason I say it was you, is because your post in Cigar Stogie saying "i double dog dare you" to Jimmy 's suggestion to "anyone dare me to leave something insulting in the Q&A section of the auction? i almost did it already...can't decide" post.
Well guess what? He took your advise and did so. I got his Q&A which I deleted and he was one of the people who sent the report to Yahoo. The other was HABANA MIKE from the same forum.
What's next, you'll have, someone from the Office of Foreign Assets Control after me?? What's a HERF anyway. Isn't that the HTML code term used for hyperlinks, or a puff?
http://www.clubstogie.com/vb/showthread.ph...54&page=6&pp=15
DaveC said:
i haven't sent anything to yahoo cohibin, and i am serious. come out and share your special cigars with the local forum readers and contributors.

i dont use yahoo auctions, nor belong to it. if you were a little more patient and read the thread you would see that it was not me threatening to do it.
Dave, the reason I say it was you, is because your post in Cigar Stogie saying "i double dog dare you" to Jimmy 's suggestion to "anyone dare me to leave something insulting in the Q&A section of the auction? i almost did it already...can't decide" post.
Well guess what? He took your advise and did so. I got his Q&A which I deleted and he was one of the people who sent the report to Yahoo. The other was HABANA MIKE from the same forum.
What's next, you'll have, someone from the Office of Foreign Assets Control after me?? What's a HERF anyway. Isn't that the HTML code term used for hyperlinks, or a puff?

You are truly a fool, Cohibin. If anything, you saw my handle on CS where I deducted reputation points on your post about how low it could go. Whether I did anything on Yahoo would be transparent to you as I have a different user id on that site.

The other amazing thing is that you appear to be under the misconception very few people have ever seen or smoked Cohiba Piramides. I haven't smoked tens of thousands of cigars (well maybe), but I have smoked the Millenium Reserve (w/ the 2000 band), the Seleccion Reserva (with the second band), and the EL (with the second band). I've also seen a few just like yours that were purchased in Costa Rica for $100 per box. Your other outlandish assumption is that there are a handful of people on these boards that control access to sources and "force" people to buy legitimate product. Amazing, simply amazing...but what else to expect from someone with your conosourness.

Regardless, maybe you should watch your back. And while you're at it why not take up the offer to send smokes to the blatant moochers, you'll have at least one or two fans that way.

QUOTE (coventrycat86 @ May 12 2004, 05:05 AM)
How did I miss all this fun?
No offense Cohibin but if DaveC sez you're full of it then you are.

Nothing but self-righteousness at it's best here.

Wow ya lost me. Do you know what the term "self-righteousness" means and how to use it in a sentence?

I didn't think so..........

Habana Mike said:
Cohibin said:
DaveC said:
i haven't sent anything to yahoo cohibin, and i am serious.  come out and share your special cigars with the local forum readers and contributors.

i dont use yahoo auctions, nor belong to it.  if you were a little more patient and read the thread you would see that it was not me threatening to do it.
DaveC said:

You are truly a fool, Cohibin. If anything, you saw my handle on CS where I deducted reputation points on your post about how low it could go. Whether I did anything on Yahoo would be transparent to you as I have a different user id on that site.

The other amazing thing is that you appear to be under the misconception very few people have ever seen or smoked Cohiba Piramides. I haven't smoked tens of thousands of cigars (well maybe), but I have smoked the Millenium Reserve (w/ the 2000 band), the Seleccion Reserva (with the second band), and the EL (with the second band). I've also seen a few just like yours that were purchased in Costa Rica for $100 per box. Your other outlandish assumption is that there are a handful of people on these boards that control access to sources and "force" people to buy legitimate product. Amazing, simply amazing...but what else to expect from someone with your conosourness.

Regardless, maybe you should watch your back. And while you're at it why not take up the offer to send smokes to the blatant moochers, you'll have at least one or two fans that way.
Whatever man, I'm not going to press on this subject anymore. My cigars are not from Costa Rica, DR or any other place other than the Partagas factory in Havana City. The rest is history and you may believe or disbelieve whichever part you wish. 3 of you ratted me out in Yahoo and that's low. I'd never done that to anyone. A person who resorts to such methods is a rat. A rat is a rat son.

Watch my back!? :sign: , never had never will. I deal with "issues" as they present themselves very effectively.

Later.
PS. All the people who have acquired cigars from me are offered my guarantee. If they have ANY doubts whatsoever to the authenticity of them, I will give their $ back in a second. I don't need the headaches.

Cohibin said:
PS. All the people who have acquired cigars from me are offered my guarantee. If they have ANY doubts whatsoever to the authenticity of them, I will give their $ back in a second. I don't need the headaches.
Good Move. :thumbs:

SMOKOZUNA said:
Cohibin said:
Good Move. :thumbs:
Always Smoko, many of these people I work with and see daily. Can you imagine the embarrassment and issues that would arise if I sold them a fake cigar? Besides, I want happy returning customers. I'm in the process of lining up the holograms with the #s with matching invoices so I can get the stuff sealed in the box without limitation and hard times at the aduanas. Planning on bringing 10 bxs in a couple of months.

Just a quick recap here. Cohibin, in your post here:

http://www.smokemag.com/news/messages/6936.html

You state:

Got limited amounts of each (1)25-factory-bundle of Cohiba Pyramid Dark Wrapper Limited Ed, 30 Cohiba Culebras, 30 Cohiba Pipes which is a cigar made into the shape of a cigar pipe. Got picturess of all.
All from the Cohiba factory. If interested email jimmi2001@hotmail.com

You are clearly stating that these are Cuban Cohiba pyramids, Culebras, and pipes. You have a picture of them hosted here:

http://www.canterasny.com/collection.html

The EXACT same picture is posted here (cropped) in this auction on yahoo:

http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/au...26?aucview=0x23

Where you state:

To register, you must provide your real name and email. Per Yahoo policies I must state this product is not of Cuban origin.

...and granted, you can say you're stating this because Yahoo forces you to, and they are indeed Cuban cigars... but I'm tellin' ya man, they just are not Cuban Cohiba cigars. You're getting a hard time here because people know these things just are fake.

I'll tell ya what though... if you offer to send one of these cigars to someone who knows what Cuban Cohibas taste like, and they verify the authenticity of the cigar, you'll not only get apologies from everyone, you'll sell your cigars very quickly.

My God, I don't believe I just wasted 45 minutes of my life reading this thread! Hey fllbrent, we're gonna need more popcorn! :p

moki said:
Just a quick recap here.  Cohibin, in your post here:

http://www.smokemag.com/news/messages/6936.html

You state:

Got limited amounts of each (1)25-factory-bundle of Cohiba Pyramid Dark Wrapper Limited Ed, 30 Cohiba Culebras, 30 Cohiba Pipes which is a cigar made into the shape of a cigar pipe. Got picturess of all.
All from the Cohiba factory. If interested email jimmi2001@hotmail.com

You are clearly stating that these are Cuban Cohiba pyramids, Culebras, and pipes. You have a picture of them hosted here:

http://www.canterasny.com/collection.html

The EXACT same picture is posted here (cropped) in this auction on yahoo:

http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/au...26?aucview=0x23

Where you state:

To register, you must provide your real name and email. Per Yahoo policies I must state this product is not of Cuban origin.

...and granted, you can say you're stating this because Yahoo forces you to, and they are indeed Cuban cigars... but I'm tellin' ya man, they just are not Cuban Cohiba cigars. You're getting a hard time here because people know these things just are fake.

I'll tell ya what though... if you offer to send one of these cigars to someone who knows what Cuban Cohibas taste like, and they verify the authenticity of the cigar, you'll not only get apologies from everyone, you'll sell your cigars very quickly.
They are all the same picture I just cropped them for each auction. The pipes and culebras are custom rolled and I know Cohiba never sanctioned these under their label, (only Hu and Part did at one point) so I guess under those pretentions you can call these "fakes", however, all the materials are the ones used in the real deal. The guy I made the order from is an artist. I'm trying to get a catalog of the stuff he makes. He made a 5-foot tall sculpture of Compay Segundo out of tobacco. He also has a smaller version of him playing the guitar which is about 1 foot tall. These "oddities" are more for the cigar collector, but not for the cigar smoker. These artistic shapes are not the most ideal for drawing and buring.
Those p's are legit. Who would be that unbiased person to send the cigar to?

Who would be that unbiased person to send the cigar to?

Matt R

PM him for his address and let us all know when you send them to him.

We'll be waiting anxiously ;)

coventrycat86 said:
Who would be that unbiased person to send the cigar to?

Matt R

PM him for his address and let us all know when you send them to him.

We'll be waiting anxiously ;)
Will do. Once all of this is done and over with, If ok, I'll like to get a "favorites" list from you guys ;)

I second that. Send one of the Cohiba Culebras to Matt R -- if he says that they are real Cohibas, I will not only apologize, I will buy some from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.