• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

College Bowl Pick-em League/Contest YEAR 3

While I live in Boise I could have sworn I chose the Beavers last night.  Nope!  That one hurt.

Well I better just send my sticks now!  UGLY!!

Melissa, drunkfish, and sims; can you PM me your info as laid out in the first post by the end of the year?  It will help greatly.  Thanks!

Johnny Football, what a come-back!!  Like him or not, he adds a lot of excitement to the game.

At the last possible minute, I changed my pick from MSU to Stanford……….arrrrrrrghhhhhh  :angry:

I did the same damn thing but it was this morning... FML

I think after re-ranking the baylor game I just knocked myself out of a chance!!

modo22 said:
Well I better just send my sticks now!  UGLY!!

Melissa, drunkfish, and sims; can you PM me your info as laid out in the first post by the end of the year?  It will help greatly.  Thanks!
Received Melissa's....drunkfish and sims still needed.

I almost went with Oklahoma, I was thinking this might be a repeat of 2008 when Bama lost to Tebow and Florida and then lost to Utah in the 2009 Sugar Bowl...but alas I didn't....

I think i wore out the "previous channel" button on my remote going back and forth between those two games tonight.  

Woooo, first, we will see how long this lasts. Go tigers!

Just sent my info. I hadn't been checking this. I've got stick prepared for someone.

Dare I even look at my ranking thus far? Urban let me down, so many let me down.  Always happy to lose in this particular contest though! ;-)

I am SOOOOOOOOO ticked i missed this this year. Melissa, that wasn't you jumping on a Oklahoma fan at the game, was it?  :laugh:

Well that was an exciting finish to the Ball State game tonight.  The reason I look forward to this pool each year isn't the chance to win cigars.  If you're like me you were cussing at the television multiple times this evening.  Just sweating a game is fun.  Too bad we only have one more left tomorrow.

BSchmidt1981 said:
Well that was an exciting finish to the Ball State game tonight.  The reason I look forward to this pool each year isn't the chance to win cigars.  If you're like me you were cussing at the television multiple times this evening.  Just sweating a game is fun.  Too bad we only have one more left tomorrow.

That was one of the best bowl games so far, even though it hurt me bad!  I look forward to the pool every year for the same reason.  Anyone besides me picking Auburn in an upset tomorrow?