• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Colorado Herf

I will let you guys know for sure.....

Kendall has the 21st open, and I have the 20th and 21st open...

Looks like it's going to be the 21st. Is 2pm good for everyone? WK-oti I still need a location on the SF in Denver.

My vote is the Somker Friendly in Castle Rock that you talk about Steve!

So when and where i guess is the question.....

My vote is the Somker Friendly in Castle Rock that you talk about Steve!
It is a very nice place to smoke and they have a solid humidor. I've heard, but never verified, that there is a very similar place in Denver.

So when and where i guess is the question.....
Tim we have the 'when' October 21st at 2pm (1400 for you). The where is in CJ's court...

What say you CJ?

Hey peeps, the date and time look great, I'm looking around for a establishment. All the SF in my area are tiny shacks, some are even in gas stations.

If you guys are set on SF, I'll find one and verify it's awesomeness!

Any place we can smoke, enjoy some food and beverage, watch football and talk shit.

...also if it could sell ball gags and gimp masks, that would be great, I think the movers stole mine....

Still too soon Tim...we're not quite to the 2nd date.

Let's do Devon's/Celtic Tavern on Blake Street. That looks like a really cool place.

Ok, things are falling into place it seems.
I will need a ride of course, as stated before, but only up to Denver.
After the Herf, I will find a Hotel with a free shuttle to the airport because I have a 7am flight to South Carolina Monday Morning.

Gonna be a good time

T

My vote is for Palma Cigars. They offer haircuts, have a wine bar and cigars. (Free cigar with a haircut!)

http://www.yelp.com/biz/palma-cigars-denver

I've never personally been, but my cigar club in college has, and I've also smoked several of their cigars given to me from my local buddies. I can't vouch for anything except for quality hand rolls. 0.5 of a mile from Delaney's.

I don't need a haircut and I prefer beer or hard alcohol over wine. Do you know if they have t.v.'s to watch football on? Maybe the search continues?

https://www.google.com/search?q=denver+cigar+lounge&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

I know nothing about the cigar culture in Denver, but I guess this is a good place to start

For what its worth I really enjoy Palma cigars, myself and Patrick (friend who lives in Denver) have been here and enjoyed it. We have never stayed for a drink however normally grab a stick or 5 and head out.

You guys can smoke at Shot gun willies, and it would help MX with his "needs"

Here's the scoop thus far.

I couldn't find a Devon's Celtic cigar bar but I did see a Delaney's Celtic cigar bar. I assumed the name was mis-remembered. They have a very large smoking area, offer food and drink, no need to buy their cigars and no cutting fee. However, they don't open the lounge until 4 on sunday's. They do have a restaurant section that we can smoke and eat in until the lounge opens up.

Palma Cigars looks great however their voicemail says that they are only open tuesday through saturday (even though their website says they are open tuesday through sunday).

Edwards Cigar shop. I know the owner and she can reserve us her private lounge. I didn't think to ask about food and drink. if there is interest I can call her back. I would insist that we buy some of her stock as a way of giving back.

From this point forward I am open to either of the two above or someplace that has yet to be found. If you're going to make a recommendation then please do some investigative work and find out the particulars.